5.4

On the way back to the hospital building, Jin Chengyan was a little absent-minded.

Before rebirth, he had successfully cleared three dungeons.

Summarize a set of experience of clearing the level without injury.

But now Hao Jingcheng and Miao Zhen encountered ghosts one after another.

Is his experience wrong, or is the node of this world not at twelve o'clock?

It shouldn't be, he has passed the customs, it is obviously twelve o'clock.

Jin Chengyan didn't think it through, but he didn't intend to delve into it. He was still going to go directly to the rabbit doll, but the death rate there was very high.

To be cautious, he decided to win over Miao Zhen first.

Through observation, Jin Chengyan had a preliminary understanding of Miao Zhen.

He has a gentle personality and is highly obedient. He basically has no temper and is a very controllable person.

Hao Jingcheng had only known him for a week, but he was willing to risk his life to save people. He must be very emotional.

Jin Chengyan felt that he did not need to think too complicatedly. Maybe he would not refuse if he asked Miao Zhen to explore the house with ghosts.

From the way he stands and sits, it can be seen that Miao Zhen is a practitioner.

In these terrifying copies, there are pure spirit ghosts and manifested monsters.

The latter two can touch objects and can be hit by people, but they can't be killed.

Pure spirit ghosts are slightly less aggressive towards people. People cannot touch them, and they can only run away when they encounter them.

According to Jin Chengyan's experience, the three ghosts they saw so far. The rabbit costume and the one in the security room are both monsters. Miao Zhen is good at martial arts and has a chance of defeating them.

But the thing embedded in the glass was a red-clothed fierce ghost, and Miao Zhen should not be able to hit it.

He must be wearing some kind of treasure, or he may have practiced cultivation.

The thing that Jin Chengyan doesn't understand the most is that since his little roommate is so powerful, how could he die in this dungeon before?

They are now on the first floor of the hospital lobby. As soon as Jin Chengyan carried Miao Zhen here, Miao Zhen was about to come down.

The voice was gentle and soft, saying that he was going to find Chunwan and Liu Tuoni.

Jin Chengyan looked at the clock on the wall. It was now five minutes past eleven.

There was still plenty of time, so Jin Chengyan beat around the bush and hinted that Miao Zhen would return to the office before twelve o'clock.

Jin Chengyan's role is a doctor, and he takes the female protagonist with him to the third floor.

After the two left, Miao Zhen walked to the patient lounge.

The lounge is on the east side of the first floor, where many people gather.

There were hospital staff and patients who were not seriously ill.

They seemed to be watching something, and from time to time someone let out an exclamation.

At the outermost edge of the crowd, Miao Zhen saw a familiar hair color.

It was the red-haired woman in Jiang Mengyu's dormitory. She had already changed into a nurse's clothes and was looking inside.