7.12

From the moment he was poisoned, Miao Zhen felt weak all over.

Before, these Demon Sect disciples just grabbed him and tried to defeat him with their fists. This was the first time they used poisonous powder to deal with Miao Zhen.

Fortunately, Miao Zhen had been traveling around the world for many years and was prepared for these methods. He held his breath in advance and did not inhale too much.

Miao Zhen was carried by Shengshan and ran. Shengshan's Qinggong was as good as flying on the ground.

When Miao Zhen crossed the river with a reed and reached great success, no matter what the terrain was, even if he crossed a stream, he would feel like walking on flat ground.

Shengshan jumped up and down while running, and his speed was very uneven. It falls rapidly intermittently and occasionally soars into the sky.

Perhaps for convenience, Sheng Shan used the princess hug.

Miao Zhen huddled in his arms, originally intending to take advantage of the pursuit to use her internal strength to force out the remaining poison from her body.

But after flying for a while, Miao Zhen silently grabbed the clothes on his chest. He pursed his lips tightly to prevent himself from accidentally spitting it out.

After seventeen years of living, he had this strange feeling for the first time.

It's really strange that I feel like vomiting inexplicably even though I haven't eaten anything bad.

After chasing for two hours, under Xiang Beiyue's deliberate control and Shengshan's secret cooperation, they were forced to the edge of a cliff.

At the foot of the mountain is a rapid stream, and not far down the stream is a dense forest.

This time's destination, the swamp, is hidden in it.

Shengshan was forced to the cliff, and the people of the Demon Sect who were chasing after him also blocked other ways.

Xiang Beiyue, dressed in black, stood at the front with a boning knife in his hand. Two disciples behind him supported the seriously injured Elder Wang.

Seeing that the target was cornered, Xiang Beiyue took out a letter from his arms and read the script written by the sect leader. Then he showed a ferocious smile and said in a low voice: "Shengshan, you betrayed the sect first, and insulted the sect master's wife last. All kinds of crimes are unforgivable. I think of you as a fellow sect, and we have some friendship. You put it Tie up the Madam of the Sect and hand her over, and I can spare your life."

Miao Zhen was still using his energy to force poison at this time. Although he was not poisoned deeply, the poison was extremely overbearing. He roughly calculated that it would take half a cup of tea before he could regain his strength.

After listening to Xiang Beiyue's words, Miao Zhen frowned slightly.

They were very close to the edge of the cliff, and as long as they took a step back, they would fall into the rushing stream.

Since the leader of the Demon Sect wanted to marry him as his wife, he must have asked for him to be captured alive. Xiang Beiyue was probably afraid that he would be defeated, so he thought that Shengshan, who was closest to him, could control him in time to prevent him from jumping off the cliff.

There are chasing soldiers in front of you, and there is a dead end behind you.

The current situation is not good for them. If Shengshan hands him over, Xiang Beiyue will definitely kill Shengshan without hesitation.