Shots

Heyo, human beings from outer space!

I have no idea where this came from. I just know I hate getting shots, and I wanted to make toddler 3-year-old Ahsoka act cute, so therefore this was born. 

So yeah, in the first part of this, Ahsoka is three. She is, obviously, older in the second and third parts. 

Also, thank you because I have over 300 reads right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read on if you dare. 

Ahsoka swung her legs back and forth as she sat on the infirmary table.

"Master Plo, why am I here?" Ahsoka asked.

"You are getting a checkup," Plo replied.

"Why?"

"We need to make sure you are healthy before you can meet other masters and younglings," Master Plo responded.

"Why?"

"If you are sick, you could make others sick as well," Plo said patiently.

"Oh," Ahsoka tapped her chin with a tiny, stubby finger. "That wouldn't be nice."

"No, it would not," Plo agreed.

"What are they going to do to me?" Ahsoka spread her arms to the healers in the room, who were preparing needles Plo hoped Ahsoka couldn't see.

"They're going to give you vaccinations," Plo replied. "No one likes getting tip-yip pocks."

Ahsoka narrowed her eyes. "What are vac–vac-in-a-tations?"

Plo chuckled. "They are shots to keep you healthy."

"Shots?" Ahsoka gasped. "Needles?"

"Yes," Plo hoped it didn't scare her.

Ahsoka paled a little and her legs stopped swinging. "I don't like needles."

"I'm not sure many of us do," Plo admitted.

"I don't," Ahsoka's legs went back to their running motion. "They're sharp and they hurt."

"Yes," Plo agreed.

"Do I have to get vac-in-a-tations?" Ahsoka looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Yes, they'll keep you healthy," Plo replied.

"If I'm not healthly, can I not have vac-in-a-tations" Ahsoka drew another chuckle from Plo when she mispronounced 'healthy.'

"You need to be healthy," Plo managed.

"Why? Can't I be non-healthly?"

Plo chuckled again. "If you aren't healthy, you're sick. Then you'll make others sick as well."

"Uh-oh," Ahsoka gasped. "That's mean. I better not."

"So you'll take the shots?" Plo prompted.

"Will it keep me healthly and others not sick?" Ahsoka asked.

"Yes."

"Okay," Ahsoka sighed. "I don't want to make others sickly."

Oh, Ahsoka, even in her earliest years, she always wanted to help others.

"Good girl," Plo praised, and Ahsoka brightened.

The healer brought over the prepared needle and rolled up Ahsoka's pant leg. Plo offered Ahsoka his hand, and her own tiny, stubby fingers wrapped around his own finger, just below one of his claws. It was large enough for that, and only that.