3

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (3)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Complete] (3)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  She is nothing in his eyes!

  Not to mention how ugly his face will be after the end of the world!

  She held out two fingers and said, "Two million."

  Everyone at the scene was stunned when they heard this, and they were all confused.

  "Han Qingxia, what are you talking about!"

  "This house was my mother's pre-marital property. It was notarized and gifted to me later. The ownership of the house belongs to me. If you want it, take the money and give it to you two million cheaper."

  "You want to sell the house to us?! Are you kidding! And where do we have so much money!"

  Han Qingxia raised the electronic watch on his hand and said, "I'll give you five numbers to consider. If you don't agree, I'll sell it to someone else. Five."

  "Han Qingxia, we are your elders, you are talking about money with us!" Grandma Han Ying said angrily.

  "Four."

  "You white-eyed wolf, see if I don't beat you to death!"

  Han Qingxia glanced at the old lady coldly and sped up, "Three two."

  "I think you dare!" Han Ying's father stood up and hit her.

  Han Qingxia kicked the chair under him away, looked indifferently at Father Han who fell down and squatted down, and spat out coldly, "One."

  "Han Qingxia, you are so cowardly! You even dare to hit dad!"

  Faced with the anger of this group of people, Han Qingxia was too lazy to pay attention to them. She took out her mobile phone and made a call, "Manager Li, I want to sell my house for two million..."

  This house had been entrusted to an agency for rent before, and Han Qingxia could not get the key until she was eighteen years old. This is why this house has been kept.

  "You just want to accept it..." Han Qingxia smiled and glanced over there, "Okay, I'll..."

  "Stop talking, we agree!" Seeing that Han Qingxia was about to sell it, Li Lin quickly responded, "Qingxia! Sell it to us!"

  joke!

  This house is worth three million!

It was really easy to sell for two  million !

  Moreover, there are too many restrictions on new houses in urban areas, and they require household registration and lottery. This house in Han Qingxia is extremely popular!

  Although they don't know why this matter didn't go as they expected, the most important thing is that outsiders can't take advantage of it!

  Even if she buys the two million and sells it, she can earn an extra million!

  Buy it quickly!

  Han Qingxia looked at Li Lin who agreed and hung up the phone.

  OK, fine, I'll sell it to them.