66

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (66)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(66)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  The third gift pack of the Crystal Core Redemption Gift Pack only has one reward!

  But this reward turned out to be-superpower!

  Steady and experienced people like Han Qingxia were once again shocked by the system's huge rewards!

  Psychic powers!

  She had heard of spiritual superpowers in her previous life, and they were the absolute strongest among superpowers!

  There may not be even one spiritual superpower among ten thousand people with superpowers!

  Mental superpowers can see the superpowers of other superpowers, and their attacks are through mental power. Powerful mental superpowers can kill an ordinary person with just one look!

  The top among superpowers exists!

  "Tip - the superpower is detected. Is the superpower used by the host?"

  "use!"

  Of course she used it herself!

  Can you give it to others?

  Han Qingxia's brain immediately felt as if it had been hammered by something huge.

  Unlike the previous copying of wood and water abilities, spiritual abilities are very painful.

  Her entire mind went blank, and when she gradually recovered, she found that the vision in her mind had completely changed.

  She looked at the dogs around her. The dogs had a light red color on their bodies, with Xia Tian's body being the most intensely red.

  The darker the color, the more dangerous it is.

  She seemed to be able to feel that this was the fighting power of the dogs.

  She looked at herself and felt blue and green lights swimming around her body.

  blue green......

  It's a superpower!

  It turns out that this is the color of the superpower!

  Han Qingxia finally has his first superpower!

  She looked at the large number of rewards she had received today.

  An integrated surveillance drone, Yunnan Baiyao, first aid pills, a thousand kilograms of beef and a hundred solar panels!

  Work hard to build a base and have a promising future!

  Go, go, go!

  Han Qingxia went out from the air-raid shelter.

  Xu Shaoyang outside also prepared food.

  "Boss, today I'm making shredded pork with Beijing sauce and poached eggs."

  Han Qingxia nodded and waved to him, "Yangzi, come in."

  "What's wrong?"

  "It's time to tell you something you need to know."