38

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (38)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (38)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  The lights in the basement flickered on and off, and the alien creature rushed towards Han Qingxia in an extremely weird and terrifying posture.

  The speed is so fast that afterimages appear!

  Han Qingxia's eyes were solemn, and a word came out in her mind - speed mutant zombie!

  In the blink of an eye, the zombie on all fours rushed in front of her.

  The face hidden by the female zombie's long hair opens into a huge abyss.

  Han Qingxia also saw at this time that she had no tongue.

  The whole lip was bitten off.

  Under the huge mouth of the bloody abyss, two rows of uneven teeth bit down on the person in front of him.

  "Boom!"

  She bit something.

  Just a shovel.

  A shovel passed through her mouth and nailed her head to the wall.

  The zombie couldn't move for a while, but its hands and feet were struggling violently.

  Han Qingxia held the shovel in his hand and exerted force.

  A 'click' made her completely quiet.

  Zombies are fast, and Han Qingxia is even faster!

  Not only that, her power is even more amazing.

  This shovel has been driven into the reinforced concrete cement wall for an inch, and ordinary people cannot pull it out.

  Han Qingxia took out the shovel and stirred it in the zombie's mind. When she took out the shovel, a transparent crystal with yellow and white color appeared in front of Han Qingxia's eyes.

  Han Qingxia took out a bottle of water from the space and cleaned the surface. Suddenly, the shining light of the crystal appeared.

  This is a zombie crystal core.

  There are high-level zombies.

  In the middle and later stages, many bases used crystal cores as their currency unit, and many large bases continued to recycle such crystal cores at high prices.

  Han Qingxia was a team leader in her last life. Because she had no special powers, she was unable to access many things.

  She only knew that this familiar thing was useful.

  Just then, a familiar voice came from her mind.

  "Beep - Zombie crystal core*1 detected! A new point redemption has been opened!"

  "An ordinary first-level zombie crystal core is worth 100 points! Do you want to redeem it?"

  Han Qingxia: "!!!"

  Crystal cores can be redeemed for points!

  The redemption panel appeared in her mind.

  There is also a line of reminder on it: a bonus gift package for the first redemption! In the future, every 100 crystal cores will be rewarded with a big gift package!