79

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (79)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (79)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  When she grows up, no one dares to treat her like this!

  This damn woman just kicked her off the elevator!

  When her mission is over, she must make her look good!

  "Ding--"

  The elevator door slowly opened.

  Everyone in the elevator immediately became alert.

  Lu Qiyan and others on the outermost side immediately made offensive and defensive postures, and all the powers in their palms began to gather.

  If anything unusual happens, they will immediately become violent.

  "Ding--"

  The elevator doors are all wide open.

  Quiet.

  very quiet.

  not only.

  There are lights on this floor.

  A lamp as bright as daylight illuminates the second underground floor in front of everyone.

  What you see is a neat white.

  Shiny white porcelain floor tiles extend all the way from the front of the elevator. The inside looks very large. An oversized glass security door is in front of the corridor. Through the glass, you can see many offices inside.

  Empty.

  Empty.

  "This is it!" Wang Mengwei said in surprise when she saw the hall in front of her.

  Lu Qiyan exchanged glances with his teammates and carefully evacuated from the elevator.

  A professional special forces team that works very professionally.

  After carefully checking that there was no danger outside the elevator, they allowed everyone inside to come out.

  Han Qingxia also came out of the elevator. She asked her two dogs to stay near the elevator, just like on a sightseeing inspection. She took Xu Shaoyang and two dogs, and leisurely followed Lu Qiyan's team.

  After realizing that they had followed him all the way, Lu Qiyan who arrived at the door immediately asked, "Why are you following me?"

  "Just take a stroll and take a look."

  Everyone: "..."

  Damn it, they are performing a top-level important task, and two idlers followed them in for a walk.

  Is this appropriate?

  This is a perfect fit!

  Han Qingxia came here just to occupy the R&D factory. Now there is a group of cannon fodder in front of her to explore the way. Why not use them to find out the R&D factory!

  And it is obvious that this group of people know this R&D factory better.

  Following them would save Han Qingxia a lot of trouble.