155

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (155)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (155)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  "Brother Wen! You must take care of Jin Hu!"

  "Brother Wen..."

  As soon as the three people arrived, they saw Lu Wen being grabbed by the collar by a woman, and their boss's entire face was swollen into a pig's head.

  When the three of them saw this, they were all shocked.

  Is this the wrong place?

  What's going on here?

  Han Qingxia saw someone coming and patted Lu Wen's pig-headed face, "Do you remember?"

  Lu Wen nodded wildly.

  Han Qingxia threw him away and looked lazily at the three people in front of him.

  "Snapped!"

  "Snapped!"

  "Snapped!"

  One person rewarded him with a big bag of cocks and slapped them all away.

  After slapping everyone in the group, Han Qingxia felt refreshed from heart to body.

  Sure enough, we still have to learn from Jin Hu.

  It's still the physical big pussy that makes people most happy!

  Cool!

  And there is no innocent person here. They are scum and scum from top to bottom. They have never done anything disgusting, let alone Han Qingxia’s enemy.

  Even if it happened in the previous life, as long as she remembers it, it will be counted in this life!

  Any less slap would mean looking down on her!

  You have to hit him hard!

  Han Qingxia returned upstairs.

  One night, I barely slept.

  After all, some people sleep well and some cannot.

  Early the next morning, Lu Qiyan saw Lu Wen, who was as swollen as a pig's head and his whole face was tightly wrapped.

  "Captain Lu Wen, what are you..."

  Lu Wen glanced at Han Qingxia, who was following behind Lu Qiyan, and said with bloodshot eyes, "I accidentally fell down."

  "How could you fall like this?" The upright Tang Jian looked in disbelief, "Captain Lu Wen, you weren't beaten by someone, were you?"

  He Zhangping responded, "He must have been beaten, and looking at his posture, he hit all the people who attacked him. He was so cruel that I have never seen him in his life. It is inhumane."

  "Who are you saying is inhumane!" Han Qingxia didn't like hearing this.

  He Zhangping immediately looked at her, "Sister..."

  "Shut up."

  Everyone: "..."

  Could it be Han Qingxia who hit me?