15

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (15)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (15)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  In less than half an hour, the entire super-large warehouse supermarket was wiped out by Han Qingxia.

  She swept to the back was wearing skates.

  Sliding all the way, sweeping all the way!

  After she cleared out the supermarket, she still had twenty minutes.

  Han Qingxia noticed their internal elevator at this time.

  These large supermarkets all have their own warehouses.

  Han Qingxia entered the internal employee elevator.

  Wait until the elevator door slowly opened in front of her.

  What caught her eyes were boxes of supplies packed in rows and rows.

  Hundreds of boxes of high-quality rice, hundreds of boxes of imported snacks... Hundreds of boxes of wine and condiments, biochemical daily necessities, aunt's towels, etc...

  This is the warehouse area of ​​the supermarket.

  Han Qingxia finally knew that he had eaten all the goods worth millions yesterday.

  Really, there are many more!

  Han Qingxia skated through the boxes of supplies on her skates.

  Everywhere you pass, there is an empty line.

  When the system's two-hour countdown ended, Han Qingxia opened a bottle of ice Coke and drank it while sweating. The warehouse in front of her was also finished.

  During this trip, she gained a total of more than 14,800 cubic meters of space!

  It's small, 14,800 cubic meters, about 25 meters by 25 meters by 25 meters high.

  It's huge, almost the size of a ten-story building! The supplies swept away accounted for only 1%, and even one of the floors could not be filled!

  And the largest shopping mall in the city has been completely sold out by her!

  All supplies are in her space.

  Han Qingxia showed a satisfied smile.

  She put on her running shoes, threw the empty Coke bottle in the empty warehouse, took the internal elevator back to the supermarket, and then went back through the employee stairs.

  knock off! go home!

  She didn't take the elevator, but she moved the elevator to her floor and then pressed it to the underground B2 parking lot.

  Follow her lead.

  Because there are sounds going up and down in the elevator, zombies will be attracted to the elevator if there is danger in the parking lot.

  Safety.

  Han Qingxia jumped down the staff stairs with light and fast steps.

  When she arrived at b2, the elevator she arranged at that time also arrived.