81

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (81)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (81)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Han Qingxia told them that the future is base civilization, and their previous glory days have passed.

  She was right.

  If it weren't for Lu Qiyan, they really wouldn't know who they were serving now.

  Moreover, the living standard in the base has plummeted, and it can't be compared with the food at Han Qingxia's family.

  "Come get the food."

  At this time, they heard an order coming from Lu Qiyan.

  Lu Qiyan was beside Wang Mengwei, but Wang Mengwei didn't bring anything with her.

  As soon as she raised her palm, a pile of supplies immediately appeared.

  Only then did Han Qingxia realize that Wang Mengwei was a space superpower.

  After Wang Mengwei took out all the supplies, she turned to look at Han Qingxia provocatively.

  Han Qingxia met her gaze and raised the corners of her lips lightly at her. Wang Mengwei, who was originally proud and showing off, immediately turned her head and stopped provoking Han Qingxia as if she was timid.

  After a while, Tang Jian and the others brought over their supplies.

  There are five box lunches in total.

  Still steaming.

  It seems that the K1 base specially prepared it for them before setting off today.

  "Sister, we used to eat from you. Today you eat from us, and we all eat together!"

  "Well, everyone together!"

  Tang Jian and the other five people placed the five lunch boxes in the center and opened the lid. Inside was a steaming cabbage stew and two thick-faced steamed buns.

  Two poor pieces of pork were faintly visible in the dish.

  Just like that, they all laid it out for Han Qingxia and Xu Shaoyang to eat together.

  At this time, another voice came from above their heads, "I'm not hungry, I'll give this to you too."

  Lu Qiyan came over at some point and took out his share.

  He can get one more egg than everyone else.

  At times like this, this is definitely the most heart-warming thing.

  How could Lu Qiyan not be hungry? He just didn't want to starve his men. There was not enough food for the five of them and for seven of them.

  Not to mention he even took out the eggs!

  That's an egg!

  Who can eat eggs these days!

  Everyone's eyes fell on this, waiting to see if Han Qingxia, who was eating their food, was going to be blinded by the eggs, and wolfed them down.