150

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (150)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (150)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Chapter 121 Ask for a hammer and get a hammer

  When Lu Wen heard this, the spring breeze smile on his face stiffened slightly.

  Lu Qiyan is not stupid at all!

  Nowadays, the state apparatus has disintegrated, and the whole world has entered the era of base autonomy.

  In this short and glorious era of base civilization where kings are everywhere, no one has the responsibility or obligation to help other bases for free.

  All bases are struggling to survive in the zombie world and continue to do so.

  Even Lu Qiyan, who was born in the officialdom, after being adapted and established into the K1 base, his interest became to preserve the K1 base!

  It's save!

  He can take in all kinds of survivors unconditionally, and he can also try his best to take care of other small bases from the perspective of a big brother during the battle, and help other small bases as much as possible.

  But everything must be based on the K1 base.

  Lu Qiyan could not say a few kind words to him, but let the people in his base have no food and clothing, and provide him with free supplies.

  joke!

  "I'm sorry, I was rude." After the smile on Lu Wen's face froze slightly, he quickly adjusted his expression, still looking kind and gentle.

  "It's not easy for everyone now. It's definitely not like before when the state came to regulate and help. I always thought that the K1 base was the official unified force that could help small bases like us."

  Lu Qiyan's face became increasingly cold, "Captain Lu Wen, are you still living in the past?"

  "He is not living in the past. He just wants to use the country's reputation to oppress you and take advantage of you."

  At this time, a crisp female voice sounded, and a girl in combat uniform jumped out of a car in the middle.

  She walked over with a smile, "Captain Lu Wen is very smart. First, I will give you the title of Grand Unification. If you don't give it, you are selfish and forget your roots! If you give it, you deserve it! Everyone inside and outside It's not a loss! Of course you have to pretend to be stupid!"

  Lu Wen's expression suddenly changed. He looked at the girl who walked out in front of him. Her complexion was so rosy that she didn't look like a girl who had lived in the apocalypse for half a year. "Miss, I don' t mean that."

  "You don't mean that, do you? That would be easier!"

  Han Qingxia stepped closer and said, "Since you want Datong to protect you and allocate supplies to you so much, you don't have to pick up everyone as Captain Lu said. In this way, you hand over the management rights of your base ! All the supplies Turn them all in for unified deployment! All personnel are being staffed! From now on, everyone, including you, will obey the arrangements of the K1 base!"