129

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (129)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (129)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  There are almost no impurities and no odor, which is in sharp contrast to the evolutionary fluid Wang Li brought!

  The most important thing is the effect!

  Lu Qiyan tried Wang Li's evolutionary fluid, and found it very uncomfortable after taking it. The body would fall into a state of paralysis for a long time, and it would take a long time for it to gradually recover. During this process, people's tempers would deteriorate and they would behave like zombies! And Han Qingxia's evolutionary fluid!

  There are no side effects!

  After taking it, I just feel a warm current flowing through it!

  And you can directly feel the improvement in your abilities!

  Lu Qiyan was completely shocked!

  At this time, he thought of the superpowers displayed by Han Qingxia and Xu Shaoyang!

  He finally understood!

  It turns out that Han Qingxia developed the drug a long time ago! change! liquid!

  It's still so pure!

  But after reacting, all he could do was, even more! Shock!

  Han Qingxia her! she! she! What kind of person is he?

  First, one person quietly builds a doomsday castle, and then one person quietly hides a bunch of superpowers! Finally! They also quietly developed the evolutionary fluid a long time ago!

  Lu Qiyan was completely shocked!

  Mr. Lu, after being stunned, looked at Han Qingxia with a completely changed look, "Classmate Xiaoxia! On behalf of the future of mankind, I thank you!"

  Han Qingxia: "... Let's make an agreement first. I will exchange ten crystal nuclei for one of my evolutionary liquids! I only accept crystal nuclei."

  She is here to exchange money, and of course, in the process of exchanging money, she doesn't mind helping humans improve together.

  As humans become stronger, the zombie crisis will decrease.

  What's more, all the bases were originally researching the evolutionary fluid, but her evolutionary fluid was of better quality.

  After hearing this, Mr. Lu burst into tears and was even more moved, "Classmate Xiaoxia! You are simply the savior of mankind! This price is so selfless!"

  Han Qingxia: "!!!"

  Chapter 104: Earn 950 crystal cores in tears (more updates)

  Selfless?...

  Because Han Qingxia was not a superpower in her previous life, she really didn't know the specific price of the evolutionary fluid, she only knew that it was very high!

  As for the evolutionary fluid developed at the K1 base, the cost is almost ten to one!

  It takes ten crystal nuclei to extract an evolutionary fluid.