55

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (55)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (55)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Han Qingxia sucked them all away without leaving any one behind.

  Unpacking the blind box will be a matter for later when we go back.

  Hurry and grab supplies first!

  After Han Qingxia finished smoking one, he jumped to the next express company's car.

  Container-style express trucks were all violently opened by breaking the locks, and the open-top ones were even easier. Han Qingxia jumped directly onto the roof of the car, tore open the awning, and got into the car to suck it.

  On average, one car can contribute about ten cubic meters of supplies to her.

  These forty or fifty trucks contributed more than four hundred cubic meters of supplies to Han Qingxia!

  Almost filling a house of nearly 200 square meters inside and out!

  The only regret was that there were three refrigerated trucks inside. When Han Qingxia opened the door of the refrigerated trucks, everything inside stinked.

  A foul smell hit my face.

  It's been more than a month since the end of the world started, and of course these things that need to be frozen have already gone bad.

  Han Qingxia could only give up those cars with regret.

  After she had almost all the supplies packed, Xu Shaoyang also cleared a path over there.

  "Boss, we can go."

  Han Qingxia was standing on the roof of a car at the moment. She had just finished cleaning the last car. When she heard Xu Shaoyang's voice in the headset, she was ready to return. At this time, she noticed that there was a traffic jam about one kilometer ahead. Three tanker trucks among the pile of vehicles!

  She looked there.

  Gas station!

  Oil!

  "Yoko! Drive the marked vehicle down first, and then drive the armored vehicle up to clear the road. I want to make way for the elevated road and take away the tanker truck!"

  When Xu Shaoyang heard this, he said without saying a word, "Yes!"

  Han Qingxia took the dogs and ran towards the gas station one thousand meters away.

  When she got close to the gas station, she finally saw the shadow of a zombie.

  At a small gas station, zombies in twos and threes were wandering in the open space of the gas station and in the supermarket.

  The small supermarket in the gas station was already in a mess.

  It can be seen that when all the vehicles were blocked on the highway, a group of people ran, and many people fled inside trying to ask for help and grab supplies.

  It's just that those who ran here couldn't escape.

  They all turned into zombies, and because this place is the largest gathering point on the entire road, many zombies on the road have chased people before, and there are still many here!