157

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (157)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (157)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Of course the people at K1 base had no objection. After hearing the order, they began to arrange the venue.

  Han Qing and Xia Anzhi were calm and asked Xu Shaoyang to follow him to check the environment.

  Make sure it's safe around here.

  The people at Ping An Base did the same thing.

  All of them chose the fifth floor.

  The fifth floor is on a high ground, so people stay by the window. They live on the main road. If there is any accident, they can find it immediately and deal with it easily. Moreover, it is very cold downstairs.

  Shopping malls without heating can freeze a person to death in the cold winter.

  Lu Qiyan asked people to take out some cotton clothes and spread them on the ground to form a big bunk, and everyone slept together.

  The only bad thing is that Han Qingxia is a woman.

  "I'll have someone make a bed for you in the shop alone, and we'll sleep outside."

  "No, let's all huddle together to keep warm."

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  Han Qingxia was so magnanimous that it actually seemed like he was being pretentious.

  Temperatures plummeted at night.

  Everyone gathered in a circle, all put on their thickest clothes, and started eating at their respective bases.

  Han Qingxia asked Xu Shaoyang to bring out the hot pot, and everyone ate hot pot together during the coldest time.

  "You can eat for free again."

  Chapter 126 The macho man acts like a baby

  Various vegetables are cooked in the steaming hot pot, including beef jerky, pork strips, fish cakes, meatballs, braised eggs, ham...

  Almost all meat.

  It's not like there was nothing at Lu Qiyan's side. They brought out rice and steamed it.

  Since the last time he built a granary, Lu Qiyan has become richer.

  Everyone in the base can eat white rice, and their living standards have skyrocketed.

  People's weight has increased. Of course, the conditions are definitely not comparable to Han Qingxia's.

  Han Qingxia's base has never been short of food, and everyone has meat to eat.

  When the soldiers at K1 base saw this big pot of meat, their eyes glowed green.

  When the lid of the pot was lifted, the aroma of various ingredients combined with the bright red tomato soup base made everyone dizzy.

  "The rice is ready, the rice is ready!" He Zhangping stared at the steamed rice. After the rice was steamed, he immediately gave everyone a big bowl.