101

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (101)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (101)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  I am so depressed that I don't want to go out and expand my territory during this period of time.

  She spends her days in the base handling chores and developing the base, while accompanying the dogs who will never hurt her or betray her.

  The dogs are still warm.

  It has been more than three months since the end of the world, and Han Qingxia's base has finally ushered in stable output.

  Her residents initially planted crops with the fastest harvest period, such as bean sprouts, cabbage, and green vegetables, and now have potatoes, sweet potatoes, crops that grow in the mid-term and have high yields!

  Corn, wheat, sorghum, and a large number of vegetable crops, tomatoes, cucumbers, Chinese cabbage, spinach... and a small number of delicate fruits, such as strawberries, blueberries, etc. are planted on the reclaimed ridges of the fields .wait.

  Almost all the seeds Han Qingxia had were provided for them to plant. Wang Youmin was a wood power user, and he was responsible for the early cultivation of all crops. Li Gang and several of them had strength and speed powers, and they were responsible for expanding the cultivated land. Others are responsible for farming together.

  In addition, Han Qingxia's territory has been upgraded by the system! The yield of all crops grown is higher than normal! And the crops mature quickly!

  Han Qingxia finally achieved real output in his territory!

  This also means that her midsummer base has survived the most difficult initial period.

  She used to support everyone in the base with supplies, but now everyone in the base has started to support her in return!

  The large amount of materials they produced flowed into Han Qingxia's warehouse in the form of points exchange. Han Qingxia settled the points with them and at the same time took out some daily necessities and exchanged them for the people.

  No matter how much you redeem, you can't spend all your points.

  The points that remain in their accounts are the accumulation of wealth.

  Moreover, as we are now in the end of the world, when materials are scarce and people can only produce food, Han Qingxia can perfectly balance the points in their hands through the scissors difference between workers and peasants.

  The scissor gap between workers and peasants refers to the huge gap between the price of industrial products and the price of agricultural products, which can create a gap of one dimension.

  For example, Han Qingxia purchased their grain for one point per catty, but Han Qingxia sold a brand new piece of clothing to the people at a price of one hundred points.

  That means this piece of clothing is worth one hundred pounds of grain.

  In fact, the values ​​​​are not equal.

  The value of a piece of clothing is not worth a hundred pounds of food!

  But that's how it sells!