116

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (116)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (116)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  When everyone in the four small bases heard this, they all nodded. Although the average amount allocated to them was only about 0.50%, it was still a lot!

  Each team drove ten large trucks, and they couldn't move them all at once. They had to make two trips, which was enough to feed their respective bases for several years!

  "no problem!"

  The four small bases said in unison.

  "I will give you two hundred tons alone." Lu Qiyan said to Han Qingxia.

  Chapter 93 Granary Zombies

  Lu Qiyan's words caused everyone else around to look at Han Qingxia.

  Two hundred tons!

  Free gift!

  At this time, everyone's eyes were even more disdainful.

  Everyone looked at Han Qingxia with eyes full of contempt.

  Needless to say!

  The so-called manager of this midsummer base must be Lu Qiyan's mistress!

  She was protected by him all the way to the end, and he did nothing but still gave her 200 tons!

  This woman...

  "Alas! Ji Yurou, did you see," at this time, a tall and thin member of the Xinghuo Base who was walking at the back sighed, "it is really beautiful women who attract people's attention. You are also a woman, and the gap between you and others is just that." Big! No one will give you some food!"

  "Luo Hu! What nonsense are you talking about!" Ji Yurou suddenly darkened her face.

  It wasn't that she was unhappy with Luo Hu scolding her, but that he was scolding Han Qingxia.

  She firmly believes that Han Qingxia is not that kind of person!

  "Captain Ji, please take care of your sister and let her dress up properly. Maybe she will be able to get close to a certain big shot with a little bit of beauty, and our Spark Base will be able to win in the future! "

  "Shut up! You can talk about my sister!"

  "Yes, I have discovered that no matter before or after the apocalypse, it is better to be a woman."

  "Luo Hu! You are looking for death!"

  Ji Yurou raised her hand and saw a ball of fire. The moment the fireball was lighting up the dark night, she suddenly saw eight or nine bat-like humanoid creatures hanging upside down on the top of the granary above her head.

  "bass!"

  A ball of flame flew towards Luo Hu's head.

  Luo Hu was shocked when he saw Ji Yurou coming for real. He immediately hid, "What are you going to do-"

  Before Luo Hu finished speaking, he suddenly leaned forward. A skinny zombie wearing a manager's uniform descended from above his head. He picked him up and threw him into the granary!

Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss starts by hoarding millions of goods (1) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara