126

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (126)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (126)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Professor Wang nodded in approval, "But what kind of work can our family do?"

  "There's a lot to do! You can farm and raise pigs there. There are many kinds of jobs. As long as you are willing to do it, you can find any job. And I guarantee that if you work hard, you will have white rice, pork, and new snacks. There are all the clothes!"

  When Professor Wang heard this, his eyes suddenly lit up.

  Everyone else looked at Han Qingxia in disbelief.

  Every meal of white rice, every meal of pork!

  There are also snacks and new clothes!

  Is she talking about heaven?

  After a collective discussion among the eighteen people on Professor Wang's side, only one person from one household did not want to leave.

  He and his wife were worried about what Han Qingxia said and felt that what she said was too unrealistic. It was the end of the world now and there was no food anywhere. The K1 base was already the largest base they had ever encountered. How could there be another base? Give them meat to eat!

  And they finally stabilized in the K1 base. The man was physically stronger than the others. They were not accepted by the construction team, but he was still okay. After careful discussion with his wife, he decided not to go. They still had an eight-year-old My daughter is staying safer at the K1 base, there is no need to go with them!

  "Teacher, we are not going. As you know, my wife is not in good health. Our family has finally stabilized and we don't want to travel around anymore."

  When Professor Wang heard his former student say this, he shook his head, "Kang Jian, your wife is not in good health, so she should come with us. I think Captain Han's base is very suitable for us. Don't miss this good opportunity." ."

  "Teacher, can you guarantee that what she said is true? Will we really have jobs, food and housing there?" Kang Jian said, "We don't want to take that risk!"

  "Teacher, just go! Don't drag our family Kang Jian with you! He has been dragged down by you for a long time!" Kang Jian's wife said.

  Others couldn't help but feel annoyed when they heard this. At this time, Professor Wang said, "Stop talking, everyone has their own ambitions, let's go."

  "Leave quickly! If I didn't have to be with you, my husband wouldn't be implicated by you! Our family can live a better life without you!"

  Han Qingxia, who was standing at the door, heard the sound inside and glanced lazily inside.

  Don't say a word.

  After a while, Professor Wang came out with the remaining fifteen people.

  "Captain Han, we have decided to go with you. I also have a student, him. Their family is used to this place, so they won't go."

  At this time, two young couples came running next door, each with a child, "Professor Wang! Where are you going? Can you take us with you!"