86

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (86)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (86)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Others looked at Han Qingxia with excitement.

  "Sister! Thanks to you!"

  "What was the destruction you just talked about?"

  Han Qingxia said at this time.

  "The drug research and development factory has a destruction mechanism, and we will destroy these after we leave."

  After Lu Qiyan finished speaking, he heard the sound of the glass door in front of them opening.

  Immediately afterwards, the light on the second underground floor flashed, and the lights in front of Han Qingxia and the others went out.

  The only thing left was the elevator light peeking out in front of them all.

  A woman clutched her stomach and couldn't help looking at everyone around Han Qingxia with pride.

  "My father said, if possible, let all of you die! Just in time! You bitch is also in it! You can be buried with them! Hahahaha!"

  Maybe some people's pig teammates' deceptive attributes are intentional!

  Otherwise, why would she keep acquiescing to Han Qingxia to follow her again and again!

  She swiped the card in her hand on the door in front of her.

  Alarms sounded throughout the second underground floor.

  "Beep - activate the self-destruct mechanism in thirty seconds!"

  All the doors on the entire second underground floor opened at this moment.

  All the previously closed rooms containing zombies were opened.

  Wang Mengwei looked at all of them with a ferocious smile, closed the door to the second underground floor again, and rushed to the elevator.

  When he turned around for the last time, he looked at Han Qingxia provocatively and raised his middle finger at her.

  Let her dare to provoke her!

  Let her die!

  She looked with great pride at the people who closed the door and were surrounded by zombies. When she rushed to the elevator and planned to leave, a person appeared in the elevator in front of her.

  "Yoko! Kill her!"

  Han Qingxia said extremely coldly.

  "Ouch--"

  Inside the second underground floor at this moment.

  Above everyone's head is the red light of the Didi alarm flashing countdown. Under the red light are the zombies who have been freed from the closed door of the office.

  They bared their teeth and claws, shook their heads and shook their heads, like a group of demons dancing wildly, and rushed towards the group of fresh delicacies at the rear.