133

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (133)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (133)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Only people were scrambling to escape from the city, and no one wanted to go in.

  Han Qingxia sat in the passenger seat and looked at everything outside calmly.

  At this time, a man with a tilted head, wearing a peaked cap, a white T-shirt and jeans appeared on the road in front of her.

  His white T-shirt was stained with red and black patches here and there, and his cool dark blue water jeans were torn into several pairs. When the wind blew, the trouser legs were extremely cool.

  The handsome guy with a cool personality felt a living creature approaching. He turned his head, revealing a face that was covered in blood and flesh.

  The flesh and blood started from his chin and were torn all the way to the neck. The perfect mandible and the flesh and blood meridians of the neck were all clearly visible. It seemed that someone had bitten the chin and tore the flesh off.

  Both of its legs were covered with bloody scratches, cutting the strong jeans into lines.

  When the handsome zombie saw Han Qingxia and the others approaching, bloodthirsty light burst out from its cloudy eyes. It opened its big bloody mouth, and black pus and blood poured out from his torn throat. It made an extremely excited voice and said to them pounced.

  "Ouch--"

  "boom!"

  The trendy zombie was knocked away directly.

  When it landed again, the armored vehicle had already driven several meters away.

  "boom!"

  "boom!"

  "boom!"

  After the zombie passed by, Han Qingxia's car hit four or five zombies one after another.

  They didn't slow down, didn't stop to kill, they just ran over and headed towards city A at full speed.

  Since the day when the zombie virus broke out, Han Qingxia escaped from the city and has never entered the city.

  She has been hunting in the countryside, clearing out all the zombies in her territory.

  but! The zombies in the city and the suburbs are not of the same order of magnitude at all!

  It is even said that Han Qingxia has never come into contact with the zombies in the core area. She has always steadily expanded the uninhabited areas in the outer suburbs, cleaning up the zombies scurrying over, and almost never set foot in places where humans live in groups.

  The only large-scale zombie swarm I encountered was in a suburban food factory, and that was only in the suburban area!

  If there is one zombie in the food factory, then there are one thousand, or even ten thousand, zombies in City A!

  A large number of people are concentrated in cities, and no one can escape from the city. The others either become zombies or become food for zombies.