149

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (149)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (149)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  How on earth did she do it!

  Qi Sang was completely shocked!

  After seeing the data report, he felt as if he had been struck by lightning, and he stood there unable to say a word.

  All he could think of was Han Qingxia's eyes shining like a tiger's when he stepped on the ground that day.

  Qi Sang's heart was beating violently again!

  Han Qingxia, is she a god?

  As for Han Qingxia at the Midsummer Base, after getting the crystal core of a spiritual zombie, she decisively squeezed it into evolutionary fluid and ate it all herself.

  Crystal cores for mental zombies are rare. After all, there are very few zombies with special powers. So far, I only hope that the base will give me one. The K1 base has provided a water zombie crystal core.

  Han Qingxia squeezed the water zombie crystal core into evolutionary fluid and divided it into two halves, giving half to Xu Shaoyang and half to himself.

  Her powers want to evolve, and so does Xu Shaoyang's.

  After taking the spiritual zombie crystal core, Han Qingxia clearly felt that his mental power had greatly increased!

  Originally, her radar scanning area was only 21 meters, but now it reaches 30 meters in a straight line!

  And her teleportation can exceed 6 meters!

  She usually teleports 5 or 6 meters without feeling that the mental power in her head is used up!

  This is the role of the spiritual zombie crystal core!

  After Han Qingxia felt this absolutely effective way to upgrade his abilities, he decided to collect a large number of crystal nuclei.

  The zombie crystal core with attributes is the key point!

  Last time, she promoted the evolutionary fluid in large quantities and perfectly took away all the business of the Hope Base.

  Now, as long as every base knows about this, they are willing to buy evolution fluid from Han Qingxia!

  Han Qingxia perfectly held all their crystal nuclei in his hands.

  After arranging things at the base, it was time to set off.

  As usual, I still ride on other people's cars!

  Of course you have to use it if you have a car!

  Tang Jian drove over early in the morning to pick them up.

  Han Qingxia and Xu Shaoyang packed up their equipment, got in Tang Jian's car and went out.

  "You idiot, take care of the base. Shao Yang and I are going out."

  "Be careful on the road! I will recite the Peace Sutra to you all the time! You must come back early!" Chu Yi, wearing a thick warm down jacket and wrapping himself like a bear, was at the gate, looking at Han Qingxia and Xu Shaoyang eagerly. leave.