140

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (140)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (140)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  ----------

  The armored vehicle drove directly into the residential area of ​​​​Shengxia Base.

  The car door opened, and Lin Shuang and others got out first.

  All of them looked at the small gathering of survivors in front of them with great amazement.

  There are vegetables and livestock grown here!

  "This is my base. Are you willing to join my base?" Han Qingxia walked down and said.

  Only then did she have time to take a good look at these people. There were five men and three women in total, and only one of them was a power mutant. He was the man who first pulled her in and kept asking them for help .

  However, it is obvious that his strength attribute is not very strong. It must be after the end of the world that he has not had enough food, so his strength increases very slowly.

  The others are all ordinary people.

  When everyone heard Han Qingxia's words, they all looked at each other, and finally looked at the powerful superpower.

  Zhao Pu looked at Han Qingxia, "Is this the K1 base?"

  "We are not the K1 base! We are the great Midsummer base!" Wang Yunduo saw Han Qingxia coming very early and stood beside her very affectionately and said softly.

  When Han Qingxia heard what she said, she pinched her little cheek and said, "Well said."

  "But, we heard about the K1 base on the radio. The K1 base is very good!" said a young girl among them.

  "Little girl! Don't go to the K1 base! You can't do it there!" At this time, Professor Wang and others came over, and the cafeteria aunt who followed Professor Wang and escaped from the trap quickly taught her some science.

  "It's so far away from our midsummer base!"

  ----

  There may be an additional chapter, so you can read it tomorrow morning!

  Chapter 113: Filling up the shortcomings of medical staff

  "But, we heard on the radio that it was the largest survivor base in City A, and there were troops there."

  "Little girl, it's really big there, but it's really not good," the aunt told her earnestly, "You are really lucky to come to our midsummer base! But don't jump into the fire pit!"

  Han Qingxia waved his hand, "Needless to say, you can choose for yourself. If you join my base, you will have to participate in production for me every day."

  "What kind of job do you have here? We used to be office clerks." The girl continued to ask.

  "We have to farm here, raise pigs, raise chickens, catch bugs, and build houses. There is as much as you can do! You can do anything, but you have to work! I want it too! I have to help me Every day Mom and dad water the vegetables and feed the pigs, otherwise there will be no food to eat!" Wang Yunduo said.