102

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (102)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (102)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  She earns tons of points every day she lies down!

  As it develops, the contributions brought to her by the residents of her base will only become greater and greater!

  The zombie virus inhibitor that she has always been thinking about is no longer a distant goal!

  Han Qingxia became more confident after discovering that residents' daily contribution points would change with the prosperity of the territory!

  Develop, develop, develop!

  Of course, Han Qingxia knew very well that her current base was still a small seedling and could not withstand any wind and rain. She had to protect her base carefully!

  Hide your base first and develop!

  At least until her base officially grows stronger!

  After Han Qingxia inspected her base today, because the base's prosperity had been upgraded, she gave everyone a pound of meat as base welfare! It inspired everyone.

  She returned to her dugout amid cheers and support.

  "The Lord is such a good man!"

  "We are so lucky to be able to join the Midsummer Base!"

  "We have meat to eat today! Long live the lord!"

  "Keep it up! The lord said that we have done a good job and we will receive many benefits in the future!"

  Chapter 81 Heading to K1 Base

  Han Qingxia returned to his air raid shelter with satisfaction.

  As soon as I returned to the air raid shelter, I heard a sound coming from the second floor.

  "My dear master! You are back!"

  "What's wrong, Xiaoxia?"

  "You have a new message, do you want to read it?"

  "Someone is looking for me? How?"

  Han Qingxia walked to Xiaoxia's main computer. The virtual screen in front of her flashed, and a miniature version of electronic Han Qingxia appeared in front of her.

  "It was inserted through the radio signal, and the source belongs to the K1 base!"

  Han Qingxia immediately thought of Lu Qiyan.

  Lu Qiyan asked her about the frequency of the radio station last time.

  He really came to find him!

  "My dear master, Xiaoxia just automatically answered the call for you. Would you like to read it?"

  "read!"

  Xiaoxia snapped her fingers, and the computer speaker began to play a recording, and then Han Qingxia heard a series of conversations with artificial intelligence.

  "Is it Han Qingxia? If so, please answer this frequency. I am Lu Qiyan. I have something important to ask you."

  "You're right! This is the channel of the greatest, most beautiful, and awesome Han Qingxia! What can I do for you?"