163

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (163)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (163)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  At this moment, a clear female voice sounded again, "It is still possible to fight against the odds and turn the tide."

  "And there's really no chance in the future."

  Han Qingxia stood up and looked at Yue Tu in front of her, "You are right, humans want to take the initiative, only now! Zombies are limited, the more we kill now, the smaller the threat, the stronger humans can be. !”

  At this moment, a voice came from Han Qingxia's mind.

  "Beep - the super lord system is activated!"

  "The mission to counterattack the city begins!"

  "The host must occupy any of the three cities of ABC and eliminate all the zombies in the city! If you complete it, you will get a super gift package!"

  "During the mission, every time you occupy a city territory (not less than one district), you will be rewarded with an upgrade gift package!"

  Han Qingxia, who had just agreed, was so excited when he heard about this divine assisting mission that he immediately reached out his hand, "Yue Tu, let's do it together! Counterattack the city together! Destroy the zombie hordes!"

  When Lu Qiyan saw this scene, he felt his temples hurt, as if he saw two madmen planning to blow up the world.

  Are they all crazy?

  At this stage, are they going to counterattack the city? !

  Where did they get the backup supplies? Where does the strength come from!

  Yue Tu has no supplies, so he is crazy. Why should Han Qingxia be crazy with him?

  "Han Qingxia!" Lu Qiyan watched Han Qingxia go up to shake hands with Yue Tu. He stood up, took her arm, and forcibly took her away from the scene.

  "what are you doing?"

  Lu Qiyan took her to a corner in the front row, grabbed Han Qingxia's shoulders and said seriously, "Don't go crazy with Yue Tu, his plan has almost no chance of success! If you do it with him, you will only die !"

  Han Qingxia stared at his eyes that seemed to be losing control and smiled slightly, "Lu Qiyan, let me tell you that in the future, as Yue Tu said, after the zombies fully evolve, humans will have no chance to fight back."

  "I also want to counterattack, but we don't have the strength at all! Wait a few years until our K1 base stabilizes, has output, supplies, and strength before we counterattack! Don't go crazy with him!"

  When Han Qingxia heard this, he shook his head and told him directly, "Lu Qiyan, let me tell you that in the next three years, there will be continuous natural disasters and you will have no chance to breathe. Do you believe it?" "

  Lu Qiyan was stunned when he heard this.

  Han Qingxia pushed him away and walked towards the glass window with advertisements in front of her. Outside the glass window were zombies beating on the glass in a steady stream.