69

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (69)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (69)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  "Stop!"

  Han Qingxia's voice fell, and Xu Shaoyang stopped.

  With a "Boom--", the security door in front of Xu Shaoyang was knocked open, and a zombie with its stomach bitten through appeared in front of them.

  He is slightly different from other zombies, with gray-white eyes with a little intelligence.

  Another one, a level three zombie!

  Chapter 54 Another day of admiration for Han Qingxia

  After the zombie flew into the air, it raised its ferocious head and roared at Han Qingxia and Xu Shaoyang.

  "Roar--"

  This is a fresh zombie.

  Bright red pus and blood flowed from the corners of his mouth, and half of his face had been chewed away. Apart from the bite marks, the entire face was severely deformed, as if his face had been smashed flat and smashed to pieces.

  White brain matter and black and red secretions were mixed on his face, and big drops flowed down.

  He opened the mouth of the abyss, and the whole zombie's head seemed to fall apart at any moment. The flesh and blood were as bloody as a horror movie, not to mention that his stomach was completely hollowed out and penetrated.

  "I've seen ugly ones, but I've never seen such ugly ones." Han Qingxia felt disgusted when she saw this zombie.

  It's simply too cruel!

  How could he be so miserable after experiencing such inhuman treatment during his lifetime!

  Look carefully again.

  Oh ho! Good guy!

  Is this the earth-type psychic who messed with them yesterday, and then got messed with in return? !

  "Boss, it was the earth-type superpower who turned into a zombie yesterday." Xu Shaoyang said.

  "Roar--" Zombie Ding Yi looked at Han Qingxia and Xu Shaoyang fiercely, with a trace of hatred in his gray and unconscious eyes.

  As if he had a little memory of his life, he looked at the enemy in front of him with hatred.

  It rushed towards Han Qingxia and Xu Shaoyang.

  "boom--"

  A high-pressure water column immediately hit its head.

  "Rumble--"

  To Xu Shaoyang's surprise, the wall around him collapsed with a bang, blocking the zombie Ding Yi.

  Xu Shaoyang's high-pressure water jets all hit the wall.

  Immediately afterwards, a black shadow quickly rushed toward him.

  Xu Shaoyang hid behind him, and then with a loud bang, he kicked the black shadow away and rolled down the stairs.