135

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (135)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(135)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Zombies came howling from all directions.

  Han Qingxia suddenly saw a familiar face inside.

  "Qin Ke!"

  Among the people calling for help in the building opposite, a man wearing a black casual trench coat stood behind them. He looked at Han Qingxia in the building opposite, waved to her, and showed a huge smile.

  Han Qingxia could feel her heartache through the glass, and she still laughed!

  Laugh at your uncle!

  Wait for me!

  "Catch him over there! I will save you!"

  She shouted loudly to the opposite side, and immediately, everyone's eyes on the opposite side fell on Qin Ke.

  Half a minute later, Han Qingxia saw Qin Ke leaning against the glass window with his hands tied, and the strongest man on the opposite side said, "Friend! We caught him! He can't run away, how can you save him?" "us!"

  "There are a lot of zombies in our building!"

  Han Qingxia saw it.

  Whether it was outside or inside the building, their building was full of zombies.

  Even except for their floor, there were zombies on the glass on the floors above and below!

  It's definitely not possible to rush in from below and reach the sixth floor, it's too much!

  Then we can only...

  Han Qingxia thought of ziplining at this time!

  She spent a small amount of money yesterday to buy a big and useful item!

  Han Qingxia took out the zipline from the space and gave one section to Xu Shaoyang, asking him to fix it inside. At the other end, she looked at the window on the sixth floor opposite.

  "Spread out!"

  "Okay!" Everyone on the opposite side dispersed when they heard the voice.

  at this time.

  "boom!"

  The other end of the zipline was accurately thrown into the opposite glass window.

  Everyone inside was surprised when they saw the zipline coming over.

  There's help!

  All of them are saved!

  "Secure the other end! Grab the man as well, I'll go over first!"

  Han Qingxia tied a zipline buckle on her waist and stared intently at the guy in the black windbreaker!

  Chapter 109 It's a disaster

  This is a group of scientific researchers trapped in an office building.

  They have been trapped for almost half a year.

  Fortunately, high-end buildings like theirs have a large number of vending machines, pantries within the company, and convenience stores at the bottom of the building. They have supplies.