89

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (89)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (89)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Big sister is big sister! Boss Han is Boss Han!

  They are all brothers!

  "Are you all okay?" Han Qingxia said lazily.

  "all good!"

  Although everyone was in a mess and their combat uniforms were in tatters, luckily no one was bitten by zombies.

  You must know that they lost several comrades on the negative level. The second negative level is so dangerous, but no one died!

  This is so ecstatic for the rest of your life!

  Thinking of this, everyone looked at Han Qingxia with even more enthusiastic eyes.

  Even the way Wang Mengwei and the group of people she led originally looked at Han Qingxia changed.

  They all looked at Han Qingxia in awe.

  I thought to myself, no wonder the people in the special forces team are so familiar with her and respect her so much.

  She is really awesome!

  Not an ordinary person!

  "By the way, eldest sister, what are you doing here?" Tang Jian said.

  "Yes, do you want us to help you?"

  "No need." Han Qingxia looked for Xu Shaoyang in the crowd and greeted him, "Yangzi, you can put up our sign!"

  "yes!"

  Xu Shaoyang took out a sign from the car, removed the original sign at the gate and replaced it.

  Everyone looked at Xu Shaoyang's familiar movements: "..."

  Damn it!

  No way!

  Traveling through mountains and rivers, regardless of danger, I came here just to expand my territory!

  They looked at Han Qingxia's occupation of another piece of land in shock, and they only felt a deep sense of damn in their hearts.

  He really came here to take up space!

  Is there any mistake?

  They really don't understand the world of bosses.

  Han Qingxia seems to be obsessed with expanding his territory.

  They simply couldn't figure out what the use of occupying so much ownerless and useless land was!

  And now there are zombies everywhere, and every place has become an unclaimed zone, no man's land. If she wants to occupy it, no one will compete with her.

  At least they had no intention of occupying it.

  Not only them, but other people and other forces do not have this awareness.

  But they don't know how much economic benefit and powerful base kingdom these occupied lands will create in the future.

  No matter when, land is still the core of all development.