88

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (88)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (88)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Around her, a lot of supplies exploded.

  Lu Qiyan's eyes darkened when he saw Wang Mengwei's body.

  "Really dead?"

  "Captain Lu, I killed him!" Xu Shaoyang said.

  Han Qingxia's eyes turned cold, "You shouldn't settle this account with us now, right?"

  Lu Qiyan turned to look into Han Qingxia's eyes, and said with cold lips, "Thank you."

  Han Qingxia noticed the look in his eyes at this time. This man had changed a little.

  Lu Qiyan turned to look at the supplies that exploded next to Wang Mengwei. In addition to two machines, there was also a lot of food and a pile of gold bars!

  There are one or two hundred gold bars of 500 grams!

  The most conspicuous thing is the bags of rice and noodles.

  There are more than a hundred bags of rice weighing 100 kilograms alone, as well as a bunch of messy but seemingly valuable things.

  The converted volume of these things is more than two or three cubic meters.

  Wang Mengwei told others that she only had one cubic meter, so she was lying. She must have hidden all the most valuable things and food in their family, and then left some room to lie.

  The more Lu Qiyan looked, the more murderous intent flashed in his eyes.

  The Wang family really deserves to be cut into pieces.

  "Everyone, carry these up, and we'll retreat." He said coldly.

  "yes!"

  Lu Qiyan didn't look at the rice and asked someone to carry the machine up.

  Everyone immediately went up to lift the machine.

  After carrying the machine into the elevator, everyone entered the elevator one after another.

  Han Qingxia showed unusual humility at this time. After letting them all in, he looked at the full elevator and said, "Forget it, I'll wait for the next elevator to avoid being overweight. Yangzi, you can help them carry their things up later." !"

  "yes!"

  After hearing her words, Lu Qiyan looked at her calmly, and saw Han Qingxia swiping their cards with a smile, waving outside the elevator to watch them leave.

  This is as friendly as you can be.

  In short, at first glance, he is a kind and good comrade.

  Han Qingxia looked even happier after watching the elevator door close and walking up.

  Today is destined to be a fruitful day.

  Go collect supplies!

  Others don't have space, but she does!

  Han Qingxia looked at the gold bars and grains exploding from Wang Mengwei's space, and confiscated them all with a wave of her hand.