8

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (8)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (8)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Of course, this one will turn into another kind of creature when it comes to life - a zombie!

  In his previous life, Han Qingxia had been busy with Han Ying's marriage. Han Ying's newlywed wife found out she was pregnant during this time. In addition to paying for them to buy new furniture and decorate, she also accompanied her to the hospital.

  On the day the apocalypse came, she happened to be in the hospital with her new sister-in-law to get the report, when she heard screams erupting in the hospital.

  She witnessed with her own eyes a patient in the corridor who had been declared dead after being pushed for emergency treatment suddenly sat up and bit his relatives beside him.

  A group of people ran to stop him, but within five minutes of Han Qingxia seeing the relative who was the first to be bitten, his whole body began to mutate.

  He got up from the ground convulsively, and when he stood up stiffly, there was no trace of blood in his body, and his eyes turned into the lead-grey color of zombies in the movie!

  It has no eyeballs, no vitality, and emits a terrifying light of hunger and bloodthirsty.

  He opened his huge mouth and bit down on the people around him who were helping him to stop him.

  The whole hospital rioted.

  This happens in every corner of the hospital.

  Everyone bitten will mutate within five minutes and join in biting others!

  Han Qingxia was also scared at the time, but in order to protect her pregnant sister-in-law, she was very calm, bravely picked up a weapon to fight back against the charging zombies, and led her out of the riot.

  That is to say, because she performed so well from the beginning, the Han family thought she was very capable and let her do everything in the future!

  Searching for supplies and protecting everyone, it's all Han Qingxia's charge!

  In her previous life, she had always felt that being needed by them and being able to protect the whole family was her satisfaction!

  Haha, but that also depends on whether she is protecting her family or a litter of beasts!

  In this life, she will never be an idiot again!

  Han Qingxia asked the boss to send the things to the warehouse, and called to ask about diesel on the way.

  And it can be delivered. It can be delivered to her tomorrow.

  Han Qingxia asked her to give away as much as she wanted, and she wanted whatever he had in stock.

  He directly bought out the other party's goods worth one million!

  The other party gave her a 25% discount, and Han Qingxia spent nearly 2 million on her trip today.

  Chapter 5 Air Raid Shelter Upgrade