84

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (84)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (84)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  But Han Qingxia felt an indescribable sense of oppression in this dark secret room.

  It seemed like there was an unknown creature lurking inside.

  She is a psychic psychic.

  Psychic power is a very special power. In addition to being able to sense surrounding zombies and people with powers when extremely focused, it also has a very strong premonition of danger.

  She followed these people down to the second underground floor, and even walked through the corridor that was filled with zombies just now, but it did not arouse her sense of crisis.

  And after the door opened in front of her, her heart suddenly beat fast.

  A strong sense of oppression came over her.

  She tried to put her mental power inside, but found that it was difficult for her mental power to penetrate in this radiation-proof isolation room.

  At least her current level of mental power couldn't penetrate it at all!

  The only thing I can give Han Qingxia is.

  Strong oppression!

  Danger! Danger! Danger!

  Han Qingxia stopped at the door and refused to go in.

  Wang Mengwei saw that she wouldn't leave, "Aren't you going to come in?"

  "A gentleman doesn't build a dangerous wall, he doesn't want to go in."

  Wang Mengwei suddenly showed sarcasm on her face, "Tch! You are a gentleman and a coward! It's fine if you don't go in. Captain Lu, let's go!"

  She strode inside.

  Lu Qiyan stopped at this time and looked at Han Qingxia, "You said there is danger inside?"

  Han Qingxia looked at him with a faint smile, and stretched out his hand, "One hundred crystal nuclei can give you an important reminder."

  Lu Qiyan met her eyes and thought for ten seconds. Then he felt like he was going crazy and took out a bag of crystal cores from his pocket, "But I only have seventy-eight."

  Han Qingxia took it and said, "Okay, as much as you have, I'll give you a discount so that you don't die in it and it's all wasted."

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  Thank you.

  "What's in there?"

  "I don't know, but I know it's dangerous."

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  Did he buy a loneliness with seventy-eight crystal nuclei?

  At this time, Wang Mengwei's urging came from inside, "Captain Lu Qiyan! What are you dawdling about! There can't be danger inside! Come in quickly and help me!"

  Lu Qiyan stopped talking and entered with his weapon raised.

  When they rubbed shoulders, Han Qingxia, who was holding his crystal core bag, said to him seriously, "Remember, it's very dangerous inside."