56

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (56)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (56)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Its face is different from other zombies which have no flesh at all.

  It has a lot of flesh on its face, with layers of flesh falling down. One eye the size of a mung bean is hidden in the flesh, while the other eye is sunken outward due to mutation, like an oversized chocolate ball stuffed into a ball of fat. In the middle of the meat.

  Don't know when it will fall.

  The three layers of his chin are all integrated with the neck, and the whole body is divided into pyramid-like fleshy parts. The layers of fat are all over his body. The most disgusting thing is not these layers of fat. Instead, the gaps between the fat and hair were filled with maggots and everted, tumor-like flesh balls.

  After the mutated zombie jumped into the air, it let out a furious scream of dissatisfaction.

  The neighing sound can cause extreme pain to a person's brain, as if countless needles are being pierced into the brain.

  A strong sense of oppression emanated from it.

  All who sensed it could not help but fear.

  "Damn it, level two mutated zombies! Get out!"

  Han Qingxia shouted loudly at Xu Shaoyang.

  Only then did Xu Shaoyang wake up from the shock.

  When he heard Han Qingxia's voice, he rushed to the oil tanker immediately.

  "No more tankers! Let's withdraw!"

  Han Qingxia himself was not sure about fighting against such a second-level mutated zombie.

  Even in the previous life, level two mutated zombies were very powerful beings.

  Basically, for ordinary people, the top level that can be fought is the second-level mutated zombies.

  Level two and above must be solved by superpowers.

  And it must be a level two or above superpower!

  Although Han Qingxia had acquired superpowers in her life, she had just acquired them not long ago. She was only a junior superpower user and did not have enough control over her superpowers. She did not dare to fight rashly.

  run!

  Withdraw first!

  When Xu Shaoyang heard her words, he still kept walking, "Boss, you start the car and I'll pull up! I can keep up!"

  He couldn't bear to go back empty-handed. This was the oil Han Qingxia wanted, and he had to bring some back to her!

  When Han Qingxia heard this, she wanted to curse but held back.

  How did this idiot know that he had already stolen most of the oil!

  She depressed the clutch under her feet and pressed various buttons with her hands to start the armored vehicle.

  "boom--"

  There was another cloud of dust, and the second-level mutated zombie rushed towards Xu Shaoyang.