168

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (168)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (168)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  In midsummer, everyone at the base began to mobilize.

  Within two days, her midsummer base officially started fully mechanized production. All ten large farms were put into planting, and the production of instant noodles and dried vegetables also started.

  Although her base is small, the productivity of this small base is a hundred times that of all the bases put together!

  And the K1 base at this moment.

  "Your base is indeed much stronger than mine."

  Yue Tu followed Lu Qiyan and visited his base.

  Since acquiring Han Qingxia's evolutionary fluid, Lu Qiyan has officially taken over all the management rights of the K1 base, and the K1 base has been completely renewed inside and out.

  Not only has the living standard of residents improved, but order has also improved a lot.

  Sanitary conditions and living conditions in shanty towns have undergone earth-shaking changes.

  "I'm still far behind. I haven't even resumed production." Lu Qiyan's eyes were solemn.

  So far, not only him, but almost all the bases he knows have failed to resume production.

  It is too difficult to resume production quickly.

  "What about Han Xiaoniu? What does her midsummer base look like?"

  Lu Qiyan was startled when he heard this. He looked at Yue Tu, "I'm telling you, I've never seen her base. Do you believe it?"

  Yue Tu: "???"

  Half an hour later, Yue Tu and Lu Qiyan arrived at Han Qingxia's air raid shelter.

  Yue Tu was shocked by Han Qingxia's fortress-like air raid shelter at first sight.

  The barbed wire fence, which is more than ten meters high and carries high-voltage electricity, is wrapped with sharp thorns like razor blades. Inside the barbed wire fence, there are a variety of crops in the yard, and even poultry. There is a row of iron houses inside, and behind it is a large, closed door. dugout.

  "This girl built herself a bunker."

  "Woof woof woof!"

  "Woof woof woof!"

  "Woof woof woof!"

  More than a dozen dogs rushed out from the small door and surrounded them. Seeing such a large group of dogs, Yue Tu found Han Qingxia very interesting, "Tell your master, I came to visit her. My name is Yue Tu." "

  "My boss is not here, so I have to ask you for advice." In the chicken pen, a man wearing thick glasses leaned out and looked at the man in front of him carefully.

  Ten minutes later, Yue Tu and Lu Qiyan got into the car driven by Chu Yi.

  He personally drove them to the residential area.