169

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (169)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(169)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Han Qingxia is not only rich, but also really strong!

  If anyone comes to her territory to cause trouble, they will be killed by drones without arriving first.

  Coupled with this girl's extraordinary fighting power and fierce personality, she is definitely the little overlord of the apocalypse!

  Incredible strength!

  At this time, Lu Qiyan noticed the people coming in and out of the last villa. Every time they came out, they had something in their hands.

  "Where are you...?"

  "Then don't go, it will save you all the trouble."

  At this moment, a cute little girl ran over carrying a pound of meat and said, "Lord, my family has bought meat again. Come to my house for dinner! My mother will make braised pork for you."

  When Han Qingxia heard this, she pinched Wang Yunduo's cheek and said, "Let your mother cook two more dishes. I have guests."

  "Then I'll buy some more meat, and I'll treat it to the lord!" Wang Yunduo ran towards the villa again on tiptoe.

  Lu Qiyan saw this and said in disbelief, "You have a supermarket here? And you sell pork?"

  "That's right, so I won't show it to you, so as not to make you jealous after looking at it."

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  Yue Tu: "..."

  The two of them were deeply autistic at this time.

  Han Qingxia's base has tens of thousands of acres of large farms, industrialized food processing plants, livestock, and supermarkets that sell pork, complete defenses, and a mature trading system...

  And their base, in front of her, was as crude as the primitive tribes on the African continent.

  Didn't even see it!

  How strong she is!

  Wang Yunduo's family warmly entertained the three Han Qingxia people who came over to have a meal.

  Wang Yunduo's mother showed off her skills and cooked a table of steaming meals. Drinks were also served during the dinner.

  Lu Qiyan and Yue Tushi saw such steaming dishes for the first time in a long time, including scrambled eggs with tomatoes, braised pork, chicken nuggets roasted with potatoes, stir-fried vegetables, and stir-fried zucchini.

  Although these dishes are very homely, each one is made with very fresh ingredients!

  Not to mention anything else, just zucchini, it must be a greenhouse vegetable! Where can I eat it now?

  Even Lu Qiyan, who occasionally gets to meet Han Qingxia, feels that he cherishes it so much!

  "You don't have to entertain us specially. You can eat whatever you usually eat." Lu Qiyan looked at the table of sumptuous dishes.