172

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (172)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (172)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  "Yurou, why are you so ignorant!"

  Han Qingxia took Ji Yurou's tea cup at this time. She had just 'drank up' the cup of tea in her hand while they were talking. She took Ji Yurou's water cup and poured it into her mouth.

  "You are just too young. Can my eldest sister harm you? If someone wanted to harm you, why did you save us just now? You have to learn from me and be a grateful person, understand? Baby."

  Ji Yurou, whose mouth was pinched, thought she was going to drink water. Unexpectedly, her mouth was dry and open, and not a drop of water came in.

  Han Qingxia raised her hand high to cover her mouth. After pouring a whole cup of tea into the space, she showed the empty water glass to the person opposite.

  "She was young and ignorant, but now she understands."

  Manager Liu's eyes lit up when he saw this, and the newly raised alertness was immediately suppressed.

  She originally thought that among the two girls, Ji Yurou was the best to handle. The pretty girl was a bit difficult to deal with at first glance.

  But I didn’t expect it now.

  Han Qingxia turned out to be the stupidest!

  How stupid!

  First, he put down his weapon and told them the truth. Not only did he drink tea, he also let Ji Yurou, the only one who was a little wary, drink tea too!

  This happiness came too suddenly!

  This Han Qingxia is so stupid that she knows how to play with a knife twice. Now she has no knife and has been drugged. Let's see what they do!

  "Sister Liu, um, are these really the only people in your base?" Han Qingxia asked at this time.

  Manager Liu saw that they had all drank tea, and began to tell the truth, "Actually, we have a base down there, and there are a few people there. I'll take you down. The food will definitely be ready."

  "Okay." Han Qingxia stretched out his hand to take the knife.

  The knife was taken away by Manager Liu, "Little sister, I'll hold it for you. It's very safe here and there's no need for it."

  Han Qingxia raised her eyebrows slightly, looking very obedient, "I'll do whatever you want."

  Wait a minute!

  Manager Liu took Han Qingxia and Ji Yurou down the road.

  After exiting the glass door, Han Qingxia discovered that everything inside was very tight, the corridors were very narrow, and there were several doors. All the B&B rooms had their doors locked, and they could smell a trace of blood.

  Manager Liu did not take them up the so-called stairs, but opened a room. After pushing open the room, Han Qingxia discovered that the floor tiles inside had been knocked open, and a staircase connected the upper and lower floors.