177

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (177)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(177)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Auntie, why are you laughing?"

  "I'm happy for my baby Xia, please eat it quickly."

  Han Qingxia was dazzled by her smile, "I'm full, let's go back first."

  "I've only had a few bites, so I need to be full."

  "I'm full, let's go."

  "Okay, okay, my aunt will go back with you." Ouyang Lan stood up, smiled and waved to everyone in front of her, "Let's go first."

  "Goodbye, aunt."

  "Goodbye, aunt."

  "Goodbye, aunt."

  On the way, Ouyang Lan said to Han Qingxia, "Xia Baobao, who are those people?"

  "The manager of the K1 base, Lu Qiyan, the manager of the Fire base, Yue Tu, that girl is from the Spark base, her name is Ji Yurou, and there are two others, one named Xu Shaoyang and the other named Jin Hu. They are my people."

  When Ouyang Lan heard this, she showed a clear expression, "Oh, which one do you like?"

  Han Qingxia: "???"

  She looked at her with a question mark on her face, "Why should I like which one?"

  "All of them are good. The one named Lu Qiyan is the best-looking and has the most stable temperament. He has the attributes of a veteran cadre at first glance. With him, you will definitely be like having a boyfriend who is a father, who can take care of you at all times."

  "That guy named Xu Shaoyang is a loyal little brother. He's good-looking and has a good temper. The most important thing is that he only listens to you. Being with him is a special experience."

  "Actually, the one I'm most satisfied with is the one named Yue Tu. My many years of experience tell me that as long as you can hold that man, he can bring you excitement every day."

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  She looked at Ouyang Lan who was analyzing carefully and wondered how she could tell so much from just one meal.

  "Where are the other two?"

  When Ouyang Lan heard her asking, the old driver's eyes widened, "No way, you are interested in those two!"

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  "The one named Jin Hu wanted to pass the food to you, but when he saw that everyone was giving it, he had a brother's smile in his eyes. He made it clear that he regarded you as his sister, so don't think about it."

  "That little girl named Ji Yurou, tsk tsk tsk, tsk tsk tsk, my Xia baby, you are putting me over the top, but if you like me, I will support you, I am very open-minded, and you are actually a good match. It can be seen that she I admire you very much. If you bring it up, she might be able to agree. I wish you happiness."

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  "Go to sleep, aunt!"

  "Baby Xia, my aunt must sleep with you tonight. I have been dreaming of you every night for these years abroad. I have wanted to come back countless times but dare not come back. I want to give my aunt a good hug tonight. "