128

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (128)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (128)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Minister Wang, this is my guest." Lu Qiyan replied coldly and led Han Qingxia straight into the villa.

  The moment they rubbed shoulders, the elegance in Minister Wang's eyes immediately changed to full of gloom.

  Now that the evolutionary fluid is in his hands, he wants to see how long they can be proud!

  All his eyes were caught by Han Qingxia who was following behind. After she followed Lu Qiyan in, "Is that Wang Mengwei's father?"

  "Yes." Lu Qiyan said.

  "What is he here for?"

  "This is exactly what I want to tell you," Lu Qiyan stopped, "Our base has developed an evolutionary fluid to improve the abilities of superpowers!"

  Just then, they heard a grumpy voice coming from the front living room, "Where are my cookies!"

  "Who stole my cookies!"

  Chapter 103 This price is too selfless

  When Lu Qiyan heard this, it was as if he had thought of something, "Miss Han, I'd better take you out to eat first."

  After he finished speaking, he heard from behind, "Lu Qiyan! Did you steal my biscuits!"

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  Han Qingxia saw an old man with gray hair walking out of the living room in slippers. His old face was full of energy. At this moment, he came over to question Lu Qiyan furiously.

  "You must have stolen it!"

  Lu Qiyan: "...Grandpa, I have guests."

  Only then did Mr. Lu notice that there was a stranger behind him, a young girl. The old man's face immediately returned to a cold and serious expression.

  "Xiaoyan, this is..."

  "Grandpa, she is Han Qingxia."

  Mr. Lu had obviously heard Han Qingxia's name and was suddenly surprised, "So you are the Han Qingxia!"

  "Miss Xiao Xia, I am Lu Qiyan's grandfather. Thank you very much for saving my grandson several times!"

  Han Qingxia glanced at Lu Qiyan, and Lu Qiyan nodded at her.

  Han Qingxia smiled slightly and said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Lu, I'm sorry to bother you."

  "No need to disturb, no need to disturb," Mr. Lu looked both ways, "Sit down quickly, Xiaoyan, bring grandpa's box of treasured cookies to entertain the guests. Oh, yes, where are my cookies?"

  Lu Qiyan shook his head at Han Qingxia. Han Qingxia smiled slightly and said, "Mr. Lu, there's no need to look for it. I don't eat biscuits."

  "Okay then, let's have some tea. Xiaoyan, take out the Pu'er that I have collected and make a pot for Miss Xiaoxia."

  "good."

  Han Qingxia followed Mr. Lu to the sofa. Her eyes fell on a broken reagent on the table, "What is that?"