158

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (158)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (158)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  She was wrapped in thick cotton clothes and slept in the middle.

  Blizzard continued during the night.

  The temperature in the air is getting colder and colder.

  Large shopping malls without heating are very cold in winter, because large shopping malls are very empty, and any heat source will be quickly dispersed.

  There is only one LED cold light with very low brightness in the entire shopping mall.

  After being evacuated, the shopping mall is much more transparent, with the large floor-to-ceiling glass letting in the orange-red snowy light outside.

  Han Qingxia was woken up by the cold when she slept until midnight.

  it's too cold.

  Even though she was sleeping among a group of tough men, she still couldn't stop the cold.

  Perhaps it's because men and women have different body temperature perceptions in winter. It was really cold for Han Qingxia to sleep in an empty shopping mall on this cooling day.

  "What's wrong?"

  She came out of the pile of thick cotton clothes and heard a voice coming from a pile of black shadows beside her.

  Lu Qiyan woke up soon after.

  "Go to the bathroom." Han Qingxia stood up, put on three or four pieces of thick clothes and got up to walk around.

  It will warm you up if you walk around.

  "Do you want me to go with you?"

  Han Qingxia looked at Lu Qiyan as if he were a weirdo, "Would you like to go to the toilet hand in hand?"

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  After all, girls even go to the bathroom hand in hand.

  Han Qingxia declined his kindness and quietly left the crowd surrounded by these people and walked towards the mall bathroom.

  The restrooms in the mall are on the far left and right of the last row.

  The place where they gathered was right in the middle, that is, they had to go to the very top.

  Han Qingxia chose the right path and walked all the way to the end. Snow was still falling outside. The closer he got to the aisle, the brighter the road in front of him. Under the orange-red light, several humanoid creatures stood or fell on both sides of the road.

  There were also many heads and limbs scattered on the ground.

  Those are mannequins.

  The zombies have been cleared.

  But it is still a wonderful experience for a person to walk on such a long, dark road filled with human-shaped objects.

  Especially when Han Qingxia passed the intersection of the horizontal passage, she looked into the dark mall stalls, and it seemed as if there were beasts pouncing out of the long dark passage at any time.