23

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (23)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (23)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Five more fragrant fried eggs were fried.

  After Han Qingxia took a shower, she put all the dishes on rice, opened a bottle of Coke, and ate in front of the computer with the rice cooker in hand.

  The more you consume, the more you eat!

  She has too many supplies, including sustainably produced eggs, duck eggs, chicken and fish, so she can eat whatever she wants!

  When she turned on her computer again and planned to find some movies to watch, she saw several messages coming from the reply page she just responded to.

  "I listened to your opinion, and I went all the way through the back garden of our community, which is the least crowded area, and sure enough I didn't see any zombies!"

  "I have successfully rushed to the convenience store now. I just photographed three people in a row. I was scared to death! But fortunately, there was no danger, and there was no one in the convenience store!"

  "I filled a bag of supplies! I'm going back now! Thank you, Brother Shengxia!"

  Han Qingxia looked at the words "Brother Xia" and chuckled.

  Her online name is Shengxia, so she thinks of her as a man.

  She thought for a while, found the entrance to her private message, and replied to her alone.

  "Don't go home! Block up the convenience store door and stay in the convenience store's small employee warehouse!"

  There is water and food here and convenience stores are generally in good locations.

  The zombie virus breaks out in the early morning, and there may not seem to be many zombies on the streets.

  In the apocalypse, the people to stay away from are crowds, not corpses.

  Blocking the door of the convenience store, hiding in a narrow warehouse, having food and drink, and being the first to evacuate when the rescue vehicle comes from behind!

  But residential areas full of people are really dangerous!

  There are a large number of lurking zombies in every corner of the residential area. If someone comes out from behind to look for supplies, the community will face a huge wave of zombie crisis.

  A safe place is to be able to escape and avoid the crowd!

  But there was no reply to Han Qingxia's reminder.

  Maybe she goes back. If she is lucky enough to return to her home, unfortunately she will die on the road.

  She looked no further.

  I found a relaxing movie to watch while eating.

  By the way, I also downloaded all the movies, TV series, and novels that can be downloaded.

  The latter are all for meals.

  After eating, Han Qingxia ate up his appetite and took Xia Tian for a walk, checking around his base and taking care of his chickens, ducks, vegetables and sheep.