147

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (147)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (147)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  That's the goal!

  "Whoosh--"

  There was a flash of light.

  When the dogs were all shocked, their owner disappeared out of thin air again. When they smelled her scent in the air, Han Qingxia was already in front of the pine tree five meters away.

  "Woof woof woof!"

  "Woof woof woof!"

  "Woof!"

  Hearing the barking of the dogs, Han Qingxia rubbed his completely empty brain.

  She felt as if her brain was going to explode when she broke through the limit just now. The feeling was even worse than the last time she used her mental power to kill zombies.

  "It seems that my mental strength is still too weak." Han Qingxia said, rubbing his head.

  She felt that her next step was to seriously improve her mental strength.

  The first way to improve your mental power is to use your powers back and forth, and the second way is to take the evolution fluid of mental zombies.

  "Go back and ask the K1 base if there are crystal cores for spiritual zombies and buy them from him."

  Han Qingxia shook her head and went back, "The limit is only five meters, it's too weak."

  She had no idea that if Chu Yi, Lu Qiyan, Qisang and others were present and saw Han Qingxia teleport five meters away, her jaw would be dropped!

  This is still weak!

  You must know that this is the first half year of the end of the world!

  She has reached the peak of Chu Yi's previous life!

  She can teleport five meters at a time. According to the power rating, her teleportation power is rated at level five!

  Everyone's abilities outside are generally at level one or two!

  Not to mention that Han Qingxia has more than just this superpower! She also has water elements, wood elements, spiritual elements, speed changes N times, and strength changes N times!

  She is simply going to kill everyone!

  When Han Qingxia came back with the dogs, Xu Shaoyang and Chu Yi also prepared hot meals.

  All fresh vegetables, meatballs, fish fillets, chicken and pork are placed beside the hot pot, and a large pot of braised pork ribs is also fried.

  "Well done, bring the drinks. Whatever you like to drink, get it yourself!"

  Han Qingxia rewarded them extremely generously.

  Han Qingxia has always been extremely kind to his own people.

  Whatever she has, she will never lack her own people.

  It was snowing heavily outside, and they were eating hot pot made during the apocalypse inside.

  At this moment, other bases.