39

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (39)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (39)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  She took the dog and left in style.

  The man immediately panicked when he saw this, and his eyes were very confused.

  No way!

  He was a smart man, and he had guessed from various news reports in the early days of the apocalypse that this was not an easy matter. When zombies broke out next door, he decisively closed the door tightly and took his whole family to live in a shack without even making a sound. He dared to send it out and successfully dodged it.

  Later, he was even more lucky to awaken the wood power, which solved the basic food level for the whole family.

  But just eating vegetables is not enough!

  Their adults can still bear it, but their children have long been malnourished.

  But at the same time, he is also convinced that the fresh vegetables he cultivates are definitely very marketable outside!

  How many people who survive outside can eat fresh vegetables!

  This is definitely tradable!

  But I didn't expect it!

  The other party turned out to be!

  Totally disdainful!

  Seeing that Han Qingxia was about to leave, the man immediately stopped her, "Miss! What do you need? Money? I have some at home too! We can trade whatever you want as long as we have it!"

  When Han Qingxia heard this, she stopped. Only then did she show a hint of interest. She looked at their villa No. 9, "I want your house."

  Opposite person: "!!!"

  Damn it, this is the end of the world, what does she want a house for?

  Nothing to eat or wear!

  "I can give you five hundred catties of rice, fifty catties of meat, one hundred eggs, and ten cartons of milk, and you sell me your house."

  The price is very beautiful. Although it added up to less than 5,000 yuan before the end of the world, you can't even buy one square meter of this house, but now is the end of the world.

  This large amount of supplies is worth it in exchange for their houses!

  However, the two people opposite looked embarrassed. They could be given a house, but they were given a place to live.

  "Miss, we sold the house to you, can you still live here in the future?" The man raised his glasses, thought of one thing, and looked at Han Qingxia firmly, "Our whole family can work for you and give birth every day. I can give you half of the green vegetables!"

  "That is, we can become your workers!"

  His mind was spinning fast. Although this move was similar to joining the long-term labor of an ancient landlord's family, it was actually the best choice.