110

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (110)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (110)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Everyone: "..."

  This picture is inevitably a bit inconsistent.

  They were all cautious, serious and nervous about this multi-base meeting, while they were eating melon seeds leisurely over there.

  Lu Qiyan knew Han Qingxia, "Let's go over and say hello."

  "No need." Qi Sang glanced at Han Qingxia. His cold eyes quickly looked away without a trace of humanity, and turned to look at everyone in front of him.

  "You all come to register and write down all your information. When the time comes, food will be distributed to you based on your contribution on the road."

  "Of course, Captain Lu doesn't have to. It's still based on the terms we negotiated at that time."

  Lu Qiyan nodded.

  After Qi Sang finished speaking, the people following him handed over a stack of forms, one by one.

  Lu Qiyan also handed out a copy. Of course it was not for Lu Qiyan, but for the Midsummer Base brought to him.

  The address of the Eastern Reserve Granary is only known to people at Hope Base.

  But they are not sure that they can get the supplies safely. They are all intellectuals with poor military strength.

  So they contacted Lu Qiyan and cooperated with him to find food. However, at the same time, they hoped that the base would not worry about Lu Qiyan. What if these gunmen followed him to their destination and killed them all, so that they could monopolize the granary.

  Therefore, the Hope Base launched a large-scale multi-base joint search for food.

  Even if you give out a little more food, you still have to add security to yourself.

  Find more bases to contain the K1 base.

  After each small base received the form, they all respectfully took it back and filled it out.

  They are just small shrimps, so of course you have to be careful.

  "Yu Rou!"

  "Ji Yurou!"

  Ji Ze took the form and shouted to Ji Yurou who was eating melon seeds.

  Ji Yurou heard her brother's call and returned the melon seeds in her hand to Han Qingxia, "I'm going back first."

  "let's go."

  Han Qingxia continued to sit when a hand fell in front of her.

  Han Qingxia raised her eyes and saw Lu Qiyan walking over, staring into his eyes, and finally gave him half of the melon seeds.

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  "You have to fill out the form." Lu Qiyan handed over a form with his other hand.

  Han Qingxia took the form and glanced at it. It contained very detailed personal information.

  Name, age, place of origin, and even what kind of job he did before the end of the world.