137

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (137)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (137)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Xu Shaoyang, who was opposite, could faintly see the room opposite being invaded by zombies from a distance of more than ten meters. When he saw the person stuck in mid-air, he jumped onto the rope in a hurry.

  He didn't have any protective measures. He grasped the rope tightly with both hands and fell heavily, causing the rope to drop to a low point. The two people with safety buckles on their waists immediately slid towards him.

  "boom!"

  The metal safety buckle of the zipline hit Xu Shaoyang's hand hard. There was nothing strange on his heavy face, only eagerness!

  His boss is on the opposite side!

  "Unlock the lock and climb up on me!"

  Xu Shaoyang stretched out his hand, and at the last bit of distance, he grabbed the rope with one hand and the window frame with the other, and said to the people coming over.

  It was a young girl. She heard Xu Shaoyang's words and looked at him in panic.

  "quick!"

  Xu Shaoyang roared lowly.

  Only then did the girl regain some sense from her panic. She immediately grabbed Xu Shaoyang, hugged him, and then released her lock. Then, after Xu Shaoyang bent his knees and pushed her up to the height of the window, the window Others immediately stretched out their hands to help. The girl grabbed their hands, stepped on Xu Shaoyang's shoulders and arms, and went in smoothly.

  The same goes for the second person.

  After Xu Shaoyang sent the two people in, he grabbed the window frame with one hand and pushed the safety buckles of the two zip lines with all his strength with the other hand.

  "Boss! You can come here!"

  Han Qingxia, who was fighting on the opposite side, heard Xu Shaoyang's voice and immediately ran to the window.

  The two safety buckles were pushed over at the same time.

  Two are useless.

  Just one will do.

  Because Qin Ke was tied to Han Qingxia's back.

  She put away the knife, grabbed the safety buckle with one hand, and gathered a huge water ball with the other hand.

  "boom!"

  Huge mist spread across the sky, immediately shaking away the zombies that came up.

  Qin Ke's eyes lit up when he saw this scene, "Captain Beauty, you have dual abilities."

  "boom!"

  Before he could finish his words, his head hit a zombie who rushed out from the side to attack him.

  Han Qingxia turned around neatly, carried him on her back, and used him to knock the zombies away.

  Like a tool, Qin Ke gasped after being hit, "Did you do it on purpose or unintentionally?"

  Of course it was intentional.