98

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (98)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (98)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "By the way, Captain Beauty, I see you have brought a subordinate. Where are your family members?"

  "They are all dead." Han Qingxia said casually.

  The Han family was no longer her family, and even if those people were lucky enough to escape from the hospital, they wouldn't be able to last long without her around.

  They will never meet another Han Qingxia who can give them blood-sucking protection in this life.

  "What about your family?" Han Qingxia asked.

  "They are all dead too." Qin Ke smiled slightly, with a hint of cruelty in his laughter.

  At this time, Han Qingxia, who had collected the chewing gum and gummies from the cashier in front, discovered something.

  The chocolate box and the high calorie candy box were all empty.

  At this moment, Nijo shouted into the innermost darkness.

  "Woof woof woof!"

  "Woof woof!"

  Han Qingxia, who was holding a flashlight, immediately looked at the source of the sound.

  I saw a figure passing by.

  Even if she couldn't reach it with her spiritual perception, she could still tell.

  It's human!

  Not a zombie!

  Because that person was hiding from them. If it were a zombie, he would have pounced on him long ago.

  "Someone is here." Qin Ke said.

  Han Qingxia took out the AK directly from the space. Qin Ke knew that she had space, so she stopped hiding it. She picked up the AK and headed over there with Qin Ke and Erjo.

  Along the way she discovered that the food shelves inside were nearly empty.

  Sure enough, there are people living in it!

  When Han Qingxia ran to the back half of the supermarket, she could clearly sense the situation among the employees scattered in front of her with her mental power.

  "Seven people."

  "There are men and women, old and young, not a single one with superpowers."

  After Han Qingxia finished speaking, a group of people poured out of the staff room in front of him.

  "Are you here to save us?"

  There were seven people, including two twin boys aged thirteen or fourteen, three elderly people with gray hair, a young pregnant woman with a big belly and the only middle-aged man who looked like a laborer.

  That man didn't seem to be the talker here. He stood behind these old, weak and pregnant women like an honest man.

  Han Qingxia was very surprised to see this combination. In the end of the world, the old is old and the young is young. It is really rare that such a combination can survive.