118

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (118)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (118)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  "boom!"

  "boom!"

  Two high-pressure water jets tightly protected Han Qingxia on both sides, rushing away from the two zombies that rushed towards him. The Tang knife in Han Qingxia's hand swung horizontally at the same time.

  With the perfect tacit assistance of Xu Shaoyang, Han Qingxia chopped off the heads of two zombies with one knife.

  Right behind them.

  "Roar--"

  "Roar--"

  The zombies that were knocked away by Han Qingxia crawled back again.

  Han Qingxia was in front of everyone again, and this time, everyone could see clearly.

  Overwhelming water condensed around Han Qingxia.

  The speed of light enveloped everyone again.

  To say that Xu seeing Shaoyang's two water pillars just now was shocking, then Han Qingxia's superpower... that's dad!

  Everyone looked at Han Qingxia at this moment and were speechless.

  This, this is Captain Lu's dragster mistress, this is a super killer!

  No wonder Captain Lu was so kind to her, so accommodating, and so spoiled...

  This is really a boss! ! !

  Bring a super boss here!

  The people in the other four small bases stared closely at Han Qingxia who was killing everyone. They were all shocked and dumbfounded, and their faces were indescribably hot!

  They all looked down upon her before! Call her a loser!

  But at this moment, seeing their strength, they just felt like they had been slapped several times, and their faces were burning with pain!

  You can crush them to death with just your fingers, okay?

  Ji Yurou in the crowd was completely stunned when she saw Han Qingxia killing everyone.

  Immediately afterwards, her eyes burst out with extremely sharp light.

  She, she...she is so strong!

  She had firmly believed before that Han Qingxia was not the kind of woman who relied on men!

  She must be very capable, but I didn't expect it!

  She is so strong!

  So strong that she and her brother together, no, their entire base together couldn't beat Han Qingxia!

  At this moment, she suddenly thought of last night, the moment when the zombies were frightened...

  So, could it be that she really saved her!

  Ji Yurou was completely shocked.

  In the K1 base, Tang Jian and others who knew Han Qingxia saw her take action, and their little eyes wished they could transform into fans and call her!