82

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (82)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (82)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Wow! It smells so good!"

  Share a large bowl of steaming beef and pork ribs noodles with each person.

  "It's delicious! It's delicious!" Tang Jian was so moved that she burst into tears. Sure enough, she still had meat to eat with Han Qingxia!

  Sister is awesome!

  The soldiers on Wang Mengwei's side smelled the hot aroma, heard the sound of them slurping the soup, and then looked at their multigrain steamed buns and the dewatered cabbage braised meat. They were so greedy that their mouths watered. the more you eat, the more tasteless the food becomes! My heart is full of mixed emotions!

  How could the person next door be so arrogant!

  I really want to go there and have a bite.

  So envious!

  Wang Mengwei herself looked extremely awkward, staring at Han Qingxia, and gradually gritted her teeth.

  It's unfair!

  Is there any mistake?

  She didn't even eat so well, how could that bitch eat so well!

  Why should she!

  She looked at Lu Qiyan at this time and suddenly thought, "Captain Lu, since your people don't eat the food from our base, bring the food back! Food from the base cannot be wasted!"

  Lu Qiyan gave her a cold look and said, "Captain Wang, the supplies are distributed according to the head. It is their business to eat or not. If your people don't eat a bite, the savings are theirs to decide."

  Wang Mengwei became even more angry when she heard this.

  Damn Lu Qiyan, his elbows are always turned outward!

  If her grandfather hadn't been the former commander-in-chief of the Northern Military Region and rivaled her father in power, she would have called Lu Qiyan good-looking!

  She ate a lot of thick steamed buns, but she couldn't finish it after a few bites. She didn't even want to eat the meat she secretly added to her lunch box.

  After all, before Han Qingxia's feast next door, she was eating all this!

  Stop eating!

  "Who is that woman?" Han Qingxia asked the person in front of her while eating her meal and watching the show.

  Tang Jian and others were eating enthusiastically, and when they heard Han Qingxia's words, they all gathered around her.

  "Her name is Wang Mengwei. Her father was a high-ranking official in politics before the end of the world, and is now the manager of the K1 base." Tang Jian whispered.

  "Is she a space superpower?" Han Qingxia continued to ask.

  Everyone nodded.

  This is no secret.