176

P
52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (176)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (176)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Ouyang Lan raised her eyes and said slightly proudly, "I am a famous virologist, Anita!"

  Han Qingxia: "!!!"

  Anita?

  The only woman on the list of the top ten ruthless people is the puppet master Anita!

  Han Qingxia's mind quickly flashed through the only woman's name that she had heard on the list of the top ten ruthless people in her previous life.

  Her early experience is not known at all. She only knows that she lived in exile in many bases. Later, she entered the Hope Base and directly became the most powerful virus expert in the Hope Base!

  And her power is to hypnotize zombies! It can make zombies lose consciousness for up to three seconds at a time and lose their hunting target!

  Rumor has it that Qin Ke was arrested by her!

  She is very low-key, and her superpower is her trump card, so almost no one has heard of her deeds. If Qin Ke hadn't been arrested, no one would have known about her superpower!

  After all, people can use their talents to make a living, and their abilities are just auxiliary!

  Therefore, Anita, the great virus expert and puppet master in her previous life, was Han Qingxia's aunt!

  "Baby Xia, what's wrong with you?" Ouyang Lan looked at her with worried eyes.

  "Auntie, you can also hypnotize zombies? What kind of power do you have?"

  "What kind of superpower is that?" Ouyang Lan shook his head, "That's the virus spray I developed!"

  "When I was studying zombie viruses, I discovered the weakness of the virus. It is somewhat resistant to opioids. I prepared a formula and sprayed it on the eyes of zombies, which can make them suspend their actions for one to three seconds. I put it on I ran out of monthly spray, that's why I was bullied by those beasts."

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  "Baby Xia, get these medicines for my aunt, and she can make a self-defense spray for you!"

  When Han Qingxia heard this, her eyes lit up instantly.

  Her aunt is such a treasure!

  This self-defense spray is of great use in critical moments!

  The most important thing is that ordinary people can use it!

  Can be carried by everyone!

  At this time, Han Qingxia couldn't help but think about why the Hope Base was so strong in the later stage in his previous life. It was able to withstand several large waves of zombies even though it had no military strength.

  It turns out that it's all thanks to Ouyang Lan!

  She came back with another big treasure!

  "Okay, write me the medicines you want, and I will collect them next time!"

  Steaming hot water.