76

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (76)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (76)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  After a while, all the food that could be eaten was packed in the administrative building on this floor.

  Xu Shaoyang was carrying a bag in both hands, with a bulging bag on his back. He even carried two boxes of Coke. He was really loading things very seriously.

  Han Qingxia looked at this obedient silly man and said, "Let's go down first to put out supplies."

  "yes!"

  This time, Han Qingxia didn't take the stairs.

  This building has its own independent power system, and the elevator is still running. Han Qingxia pressed the down elevator on the top floor, and the elevator came down after a while.

  She and Xu Shaoyang looked at each other, and they were scattered on both sides. The ground had been inspected, and of course the elevator had to be inspected too!

  "Ding--"

  The elevator stopped at their top floor.

  The moment the door opens.

  empty.

  At this time, Han Qingxia was really sure that there was not a single person or zombie on the ground of this drug research and development factory!

  After she and Xu Shaoyang made sure it was safe, they took all the dogs into the elevator.

  There are a total of 7 buttons on the elevator.

  It was exactly as Han Qingxia imagined, with six floors above ground and a parking lot on the ground floor below.

  She had seen the terrain before.

  She planned to go to the first floor first, put away the supplies, and then go down to the basement level.

  Later, as long as the first floor is inspected inside and out, the research factory can be completely captured.

  Han Qingxia stretched out her hand to press the elevator on the first floor, but her hand suddenly stopped.

  etc.

  She suddenly thought of something!

  The location of this joint pharmaceutical research plant is...in the west of City A!

  The name of this pharmaceutical company is not surprising.

  But its geographical location is at the junction of cities A, B, and C!

  Hold!

  Is this the place where the legendary zombie king lived in his previous life?

  At this moment, their elevator began to move down quickly without pressing a few floors.

  What appeared on the display screen in front of Han Qingxia was the first floor below!

  A tingling sensation in the scalp occurred in the elevator.