74

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (74)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (74)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  At this time, Han Qingxia whistled at Xia Tian who was chewing bones, "Brother Tian, ​​come here! Hand out identity cards!"

  "Woof woof woof!" Xia Tian put down his bones and ran over.

  Han Qingxia took out a stringed ID card and put it in the card slot of Xia Tian's combat uniform, and tied a knot.

  It's clearly 001.

  Xu Shaoyang: "..."

  "Summer is 001?"

  "if not?"

  "So, what about you, boss?"

  "I'm 000!"

  Xu Shaoyang: "..."

  God, there are still 000!

  He turned out to be superficial!

  In addition, Han Qingxia also arranged ID documents for her dogs.

  From 003 all the way to 017.

  Each dog has a customized dog tag with the logo of Han Qingxia's Midsummer Base on it, which is placed in the card slot of their combat uniforms.

  For Han Qingxia, dogs are no different from people, they are all her comrades-in-arms.

  And he is a more trustworthy comrade!

  They must have the identity card of Midsummer Base!

  ----------

  Two days passed by.

  Han Qingxia has been busy with base construction in the past two days.

  Building and managing a base is a very complex and troublesome matter, especially in the early stages of base construction.

  She needs to solve problems such as water sources, power supplies, basic supplies, etc. for residents.

  In the past, there was only Wang Youmin's family. Their needs were small and they could tolerate whatever they lacked. Now that the number of residents has increased and they have formed a village, the basic livelihood of the people must be solved.

  Han Qingxia installed the 100 solar panels she won as a prize in the villa area.

  Stable power supply is provided to residents.

  The power output of this piece has been solved!

  And if there is any problem here in the future, you can call the air-raid shelter, and there is no need for Wang Yunduo to run around every day.

  As for the water source, this area is still connected to the water supply company. Wang Yunduo's family used to collect rainwater. Now that there are more people, the rainwater is definitely not enough.

  Han Qingxia organized everyone to dig wells and use the water system along with the water source of her air raid shelter.

  Her water system has been systematically strengthened and is very safe.