90

52 library
输入书名或作者
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (90)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (90)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  In short, all offense and defense in Han Qingxia's base have a brain!

  This allowed Han Qingxia to no longer worry about no one watching after leaving the base.

  Xiaoxia is the one who helps her look after the base!

  Moreover, the chores of the residents in the territory can be left to it.

  For example, the tasks such as point statistics, item exchange, production management, etc. that kept Han Qingxia busy before, Xiaoxia can directly handle them for Han Qingxia as long as a computer is installed in the residential area!

  There is no need for that little girl Wang Yunduo to run around delivering messages and bringing things every day!

  Furthermore, people need to rest, but machines don't!

  When Han Qingxia was resting, Xiaoxia still managed the base for her 24 hours a day!

  In other words, she has the most complete and comprehensive base butler!

  And he will never betray her!

  "Very good, Xiaoxia, from now on, you will help me take care of everything in the base! Supervise the Midsummer base at all times!"

  "Yes! My dear master!"

  Xiaoxia turned around in front of Han Qingxia and disappeared into the holographic screen.

  Han Qingxia has already begun to think about expanding her field of work for Xiaoxia.

  the next day.

  Han Qingxia took Xu Shaoyang to pull a cart of supplies to the residential area.

  The residents who were working all greeted Han Qingxia warmly when they saw him.

  "Lord Lord!"

  "Lord, you are here!"

  Chapter 71 Establishing a base-operated supermarket

  Han Qingxia greeted her nineteen residents and picked an unoccupied villa to park her car. At this time, Wang Yunduo came running over.

  "Lord! You're here! I just wanted to find you!"

  "What are you doing with me?"

  "Exchange supplies with the lord! There are so many!" Wang Yunduo softly took out a piece of paper.

  The above is a dense list.

  She looked at Han Qingxia with a smile and said, "By the way, Lord, when will you open another market? The last market you held was so fun! Yunduo can't wait, I really want to go to your market to buy delicious food again. of!"

  Han Qingxia smiled and tugged on the little girl's pigtails, "If you want to buy something from now on, you can do it anytime."

  She waved her hand and Xu Shaoyang got off a truck.

  This truck was the express truck that Han Qingxia seized on the highway last time.

  After Xu Shaoyang came down, he started to move things.