112

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (112)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (112)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Bang bang bang!"

  "Bang bang bang!"

  Shovels, hammers, sticks, machetes, all kinds of weapons are available.

  Everyone tried their best to kill the zombies, but even so, their encirclement shrank inward little by little.

  Stick to it!

  Grit your teeth and persist!

  At four and a half minutes, everyone's protective circle was locked in front of their motorcade.

  There is no place to retreat. If you retreat further, you can only escape!

  Ji Yurou was currently being protected by her brother, retreating step by step towards the convoy behind her.

  "Yurou, get in the car first!"

  "I don't!"

  "Your powers are gone, why do you need a useless woman! Get out!" Ji Ze shouted at his sister.

  Ji Yurou, who was trying her best to condense the last flame, suddenly released the power in her palm. At this moment, a long-haired zombie jumped out of nowhere and bit into Ji Yurou.

  It happened so suddenly. When Ji Yurou reacted, the zombie's face covered with abscesses and flesh turned out appeared in front of her.

  It opened its mouth as wide as an abyss, and its half-mutilated tongue was filled with foul-smelling maggots.

  Ji Yurou forgot to fight back at this moment, and even felt that she could close her eyes.

  But just when she was completely desperate, the zombie that had already opened its bloody mouth did not bite her.

  Instead, the entire zombie froze, stopping abruptly in front of her neck, as if it was being forcibly restrained by a powerful force, unable to bite her.

  "boom!"

  The zombie in front of Ji Yurou was driven away by a rake that penetrated his brain.

  "Yurou!!"

  Ji Ze looked at her with panic and fear.

  Ji Yurou saw a pair of eyes behind Ji Ze at this time.

  A beautiful girl was sitting safely in the car. She kept looking at them and smiling at her.

  Her eyes are so bright, so bright that they seem to take away the soul, and are full of indescribable power!

  And this time.

  "boom!"

  A ball of fire passed Ji Ze's head.

  Ji Ze looked at the fireball that had re-condensed in his sister's palm. The burning sensation made his heart beat faster. Behind him, a zombie had its head pierced by the fireball.

  Thick black blood spattered half of his face.

  At this moment, there was a loud sound outside them, and a ball of flames ignited.