178

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (178)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (178)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  The female secretary's complexion is not very good, and her hair has not been washed for a long time. However, because she has not eaten oil or water for a long time, her hair is not oily, and it shows a malnourished yellow color after dry rubbing. However, she is still in good condition. She is very neatly dressed and her hair is also All combed to perfection.

  This is very different from the survivors in those small bases.

  "They are attacking the north of the city, and their attack direction is the ancient town."

  Han Qingxia is fighting in an open battle, and there is no need to hide the conspiracy, and every step is announced to the entire radio station.

  Firstly, they call on more small bases to join them, and secondly, they also tell some short-sighted people to get out quickly and not interfere with their work and affect their progress.

  "Play it to me." Qi Sang said.

  "yes!"

  The female secretary played a recording, and a civilized man's voice came from the recording, "Listen up, idiots. We are going to attack the ancient town in the north of the city. Those with long eyes should get out of the way for us . Anyone who dares to disturb our actions will be killed as zombies. Of course we will We also welcome wise Homo sapiens to join our glorious great alliance where wisdom and strength coexist, and fight zombies together, Davari!"

  Qisang: "..."

  If you join, you will be a homo sapiens, if you don't, you will be a fool.

  Do you dare to be more straightforward?

  In fact, at the beginning, it was not so straightforward and very tactful.

  The radio broadcaster is Chu Yi. Chu Yi is a cultural person. After he gets Han Qingxia's announcement, he will polish it and post the content very politely.

  For example, when the radio signal was sent for the first time, the content was, "Our dear fellow survivors, hello everyone, we are the Midsummer Alliance. We have united multiple bases to counterattack the city and take back our city. This is a serious matter. I hope everyone will Participate in this great event together and give us a helping hand!”

  After Chu Yiwen's radio reply was sent out, there was no response at all. However, Han Qingxia was so angry after hearing it.

  She raised her arms and shouted domineeringly, as if she was kneeling on the ground begging those people.

  After she grabbed Chu Yi and scolded him, she asked him to start talking to each other one by one. What she said was what he said.

  From now on, the first line of the radio broadcast will always be, you idiots, listen up.

  Han Qingxia always felt that power was also attractive.

  She welcomes people who come, but she won't go from base to base begging for help. Humble begging will never gain real power.